MY FRIENDS, THE THUNDER SWORDSMAN ESPADA!A BEAUTIFUL HEART!CURE BEAUTY!

At the floating island, the witch was on her secret room and doing boiled the water Apple on the green pot. While she was laughing like evil villains.

She resembles a typical witch from fairy tale stories, an old woman with a large hooked nose, few teeth, and hands with black claws-like nails.She is dressed in dark green cloak with the hood over her head, and carries around a crystal ball. It's name was name was majorina.

Majorina.

She grab the apple from with her hand as water dropped on the pot

Majorina:wolfrun and red demon are both so weak!time for the great majorina!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the school, miyuki was may at school when she is late again as she passing through the gate and hold her bag on her shoulder.as candy was on miyuki bag.

Miyuki:I'm late!I'm late!

Candy:you always say the same things-kuru.

Miyuki(pouted):that's not true!boo boo boo!

Suddenly, she was notice something when she stop walk and saw that it's was reika, who is watering flowers outside of the school. She smiled on reika and go front of her as reika was notice it.

Reika:good morning, Hoshizora-san.

Miyuki:aoki-san!you look so pretty!just like a water fairy!

Reika:eh?

Miyuki:don't tell me you water them every morning?

Reika:yes. I love flowers.

Miyuki:you're doing this by your own will?

Reika:yes. I think that Everyone at school will feel much better with so many beautiful flower around.

Miyuki:ah!they be ultra happy.

Reika(smile):yes. As the saying goes, "the early birds gets the worm."

Miyuki:what are you talking about?

Before they heard the ring bells as they notice it. While reika grab miyuki hand to dragged to the classrooms.

Reika:oh no. Let's go. Hoshizora-san.

Miyuki:okay.

At the classrooms, miyuki was on the classroom with her friends and stared at reika was doing read the passage from the Japanese classic.