THE FLAME AND LIGHT, SWORD AND SWORD!THANK YOU PAPA!YAYOI TREASURE!

One rainy day at the school, the class is given a homework assignment to ask their parents the meaning of their names.

Sasaki:i think it's important that, as you now enter the height of your adolescent, you take a moment to stop and learn the meanings of the name give to you by your parents.

Akane:let me guess.. Homework?

Reika:yes. It is. So, for our next class meeting, I'd like you all to consult your families. And learn why they gave you the names they did.

Akane was rubbed on her hair and start panic to ask her parents.

Akane:oh man. I've gotta ask that after all this time.

Nao was rubbing on eyes with her finger.

Nao:this be kind of embarrassing.

Miyuki:but it sounds fun. Maybe there be an ultra happy explanation.

They start complaints their own name as yayoi seem quiet rubbing her hand and remained about they said name.

Yayoi:my name, huh...

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the bad end kingdom,Wolfrun was living room as he seat on chair and read a book of name o find out the meaning of his own name.

Wolfun:look what i found!one of the Human books on name meanings!

He open his page to look his name until he was surprise something.

Wolfun:there is it. Wait, what's it doing in here, anyway? Whatever. So let's Here. "Short-tempered, violent, deceptive, incapable of loving or being loved... Well. That's suite me just fine.

Wolfrun was ripped of the book.

Wolfun:i am a lone wolf!what good will love be when the bad end comes?

______________________________________________________________________________

At the yayoi house, yayoi was doing cooking dinner because her mother was late at work. Until her mother was arrived and brought her stuff. Yayoi and her mother was doing cook dinner together until she ask her mom about her name.

Yayoi:say, mama. Why did you name me yayoi. Anyway?

Chizuru:hmm... Well, when you were born, you grandparents suggested a lot of names for you. But your papa was adamant that we were going to name you yayoi.

Yayoi:papa was...

Chizuru turn back to her daughter.

Chizuru:well, you know what your papa was like.stubborn as a mule. So that's how you ended up being called yayoi.

Yayoi:he was that insistent...? I wonder why he wanted to call me that...

Chizuru:to know what, you'd have to ask him yourself.

Yayoi was smiled at her mother.

Chizuru:i guess it forever remain a mystery. But I'm certainly that papa said he explained it to you, before he passed away...

Yayoi:eh?

Chizuru:i suppose you'd have been 5 years old at best when he told you, though. It's hardly surprised you don't remembered.