The Dark Ritual In The Pond

A week later, Medea's body is now fully recovered.
She sent the letter to the Holy Knight's Office in Southhaven City to inform them about the next ritual.

A few hours later, Crown Prince Sieg arrived at her house.
Meeting Medea reminds him of their first night, and he is now aroused by just looking at her graceful gesture.
Sieg is trying to suppress his thirst, or else he will pin Medea down on the floor and wreck her body again.
While Medea noticed his expression to be colder toward her today.
"He must still be angry with me" - Medea thought, as she misunderstood.

"Greetings Your Highness, we shall begin the purification ritual after sunset, in the garden, please come and meet me there" - Medea smiled a little, her smile almost driving Sieg crazy but he still held his ground.
"Alright" - Sieg, trying to act as if nothing happened.

In a small garden in the back of Medea's house, it has various kinds of herbs, trees, flowers, and a shallow magical pool with crystal clear water. there is a medium-sized hut with a large bed inside. Madea often enjoys her time here relaxing.

 Madea often enjoys her time here relaxing

After sunset. Medea cleaned her body thoroughly by taking a bath and dressed up in her favorite, almost see-through, white, thin night dress. 
"It should be OK this time, right? He plundered everything from my treasure cave and claimed both of my mountains. He shouldn't be interested in me anymore?" - Medea thought, Sieg was surely to hate her and he would leave immediately after the ritual was done.
"Here we go again" - Udola commented, grabbing a popcorn bag.

Soon after, they met in front of the magical pool in the garden.
It was pretty dark with only a dim light from some lanterns the servants had prepared.
Medea starts chanting a spell, and every time she is chanting her spell, Sieg is becoming more and more flustered by her sweet, angelic voice. The spell has been activated, and her magic flows into the pool and lit up the water. The magical fireflies are glimmering. The stars in the night sky are now sparkling.

It was a very beautiful scene in the night garden, with Medea standing in the pool,

Her appearance is now becoming even more beautiful from these magical lights.

Sieg was stunned by her otherworldly beauty, also getting more aroused by her wet nightdress. 
The warmth of her aura is negating the effect of pain from the curse. He felt very warm, and comforting and became lost in thought.

"Your Highness? Are you OK?" - Medea, approaching Sieg, after calling him many times but he didn't answer.
"Uh- I'm fine" - Sieg came back to his senses.
"Are you feeling unwell, your highness? Should we stop the ritual?" - Medea, looking at Sieg with worried eyes, her sweet, sincere, and caring gesture is now a great challenge for, even a man with an iron will, Sieg, his resolve is now wavering. Medea is the type of lady that is desired by many men, but she is a witch, and he can't trust her, not yet.

"I'm OK, please carry on." - Sieg
"Very well" - Medea.