The Royal Banquet

Medea has read the original story about the magnificent Royal Banquet which is being held to celebrate Sieg's Victory. She wants to see how exquisite it is, at least once in this life.

"Maybe I should ask Sir Grabus if he could invite me into one of these banquets" - Medea.
She then sends her letter to Sir Grabus, asking if he could help with the invitation.

In most cases, Commoners are not allowed into the Royal Banquet.

But to Grabus, Miss Medea's nobility is apparent. Her gracefulness is also on the same level as a princess, her works so far are flawless, and almost all of the curse and Sieg's pain have been relieved as she promised. Medea is now just a true noble with no title yet.
This little arrangement is just as easy as a breeze.

"Another Royal Banquet will be held in the next week, in one of the Royal Halls in the capital city, I've arranged your invitation, a place to stay, and a magic carriage.
But, your "noble title" is a forged one.
You don't have any real noble title yet, so don't get caught.
Hope you enjoy the party." - Granus Vasorin, your dear friend :3

Medea is now getting excited after she reads Grabus's letter.
"Now I can enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime Royal Banquet, yay!" - Medea is happy.

A week later, at The Royal Hall.
Medea arrived at the entrance, she wore a simple, light, thin dress.

Medea doesn't like the heavy and thick dress because it is not comfortable

She cast a simple illusion spell to make her appear less attractive to the party guests, but this is a basic weak spell that can be seen through by those who have magic power, such as a mage or a holy knight.

"Now I'll just blend in the crowd and enjoy the party" - Medea is now excited, like a child in the theme park.

Sieg has arrived at the party to give an opening speech. Medea knew from the original story that he hated socializing and would leave shortly after the speech. She hides in the crowd, waiting for him to leave.  
Medea enjoys having many luxurious delicacies and refreshments from table to table.
"Yum! ^^" - Medea.
She walks around the area and takes a look at the dance floor, where noble couples dressing up in elegant dresses are dancing while the music is playing.
"Wow, so beautiful" - Medea.
After a while, Medea felt tired. "Phew, I should head to the garden to rest before heading back".
She walks to the large garden at the back of the hall. The garden is large and has many private corners for nobles to rest.

 The garden is large and has many private corners for nobles to rest