The Picnic

A week later, Medea's body was fully recovered from the last ritual. She then proceeds with the next ritual preparation. She sent the letter to Siegs.

"Greetings Your Highness,
The next ritual will be held at The secluded Altar of Lulina in the Glomwood forest, We will set up a picnic there around lunchtime, and I'll prepare Your Highness's special lunch myself so please don't eat too much before your lunch. 

Please stop by my house and pick me up around 10 a

Please stop by my house and pick me up around 10 a.m. tomorrow.

It is strongly recommended that Your Highness comes alone and don't let anyone else come near the altar when we perform the ritual." - Medea's letter to Sieg.

Sieg consulted with Grabus, his adviser, about Medea's letter.
"The Altar of Lulina is a good place for a quiet date, nice pick I suppose" - Grabus.
"Stop joking! maybe that witch is scheming something, why would she want me to go to such a place? Not many people went there anyway, this is suspicious." - Sieg.
"Hmm, maybe we should position some recon unit nearby, just in case she tries to trick you" - Grabus
"Good idea, let's start the preparation work, we might be able to reveal her secrets this time" - Sieg.

Sometime later, Grabus went to the barrack, to inform the troops about the new mission tomorrow.
"We need some men to observe and record the Commander's first date with Miss Medea, secretly, any volunteer?" - Grabus
"Me! Me! Me! Meeeeee!" - Every Knight in the area has volunteered, Knights who are about to go on leave suddenly cancel their leave request, and Knights on duty are crying a river that they can't go.

"We need some men to observe and record the Commander's first date with Miss Medea, secretly, any volunteer?" - Grabus"Me! Me! Me! Meeeeee!" - Every Knight in the area has volunteered, Knights who are about to go on leave suddenly cancel their lea...

"If you all left the HQ, who is gonna defend the city ^^;" - Grabus, sweating. but this invaluable magic record is going get millions of views in no time, If I publish it, I'll die by his hand for sure ^^;

The next morning at 10 A.M. Sieg arrived at Medea's house with the magic carriage. Grabus and his knight already went to the ritual site and hid themselves nearby. 

Sieg is wearing a light armor knight jacket and moderately luxurious pants.