A Regression Plot Is No Good If Overused

A few days later.
In the morning. Medea woke up in her night dress and found her house has been surrounded by a group of holy knights. They are having a face-off with her 2 dark guardian spirit dogs in front of them. But none of them started attacking yet. The elite knights know better than to walk into the possible magic traps inside the house.

"My lady, we have been surrounded, The holy knight largely outnumbered us, what should we do?" - Angui.

"I feel like I saw this kind of situation before... Is this a regression cliche or something?" - Medea.
With no time to check the current date, Medea walks downstairs.
"I'll have to confirm whether I traveled back in time or not" - Medea. 
"But did I just see the maid smiling a little? aren't they supposed to be nervous?" - Medea.

In front of the house, there are 10 elite holy knights, an archmage "Grabus Vasorin" and the commander "Sieg Oldenhelm". More of them are all over the surroundings. Sieg has stepped forward. 

"We know you are in there, you Witch of GlomWood!". - He shouted

"By the order of the Holy Knight, Come out slowly and surrender at once!" - Sieg

The guardian spirit dogs were unsummoned by Medea, they faded back into the darkness.

The house door is opening slowly.

Medea walked slowly toward the Commander.
"Eh? Why did he wear a casual suit? He looks very handsome though?" - Medea, it seems the scene was a little different from what she was expecting.
All the knights have drawn out their musical instruments and started playing a romantic orchestra. Grabus was the conductor.
"Ehh!? Why did they not draw any weapon !?" - Medea starts to get suspicious.

The maids pulled out the basket of flowers and threw the flowers up into the air.

"The scene is becoming very romantic for no reason?" - Medea is confused, while Sieg is approaching. She was happy to see him again. But let's ask him why he is here first.

Medea opened her mouth, trying to ask Sieg what is this about.

"Ahh... Omph... Ommph?" Sieg gently grabbed Medea and kissed her, and the passionate kiss started.

It felt like the time stopped and this was just a dream, her one and only idol in her heart came back to her and kissed her

It felt like the time stopped and this was just a dream, her one and only idol in her heart came back to her and kissed her. Medea was stunned. Her happiness meter went through the roof, If this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up yet.