•the attack•

" miss and mister wayne... you should get back home.. your father called something happened.." - said a teacher  " o..k ms. Loius "
...
Before starting .. warning this chapter includes violence !
—————..

" huh.. why are we heading to the hospital ? Whats going on " " one second, dad is calling " - Damian answered his phone only to hear his brother panicking shakey voice " i .. i dont know .. hes.. gonna die ! Im gonna lose —- we .. i mean.. tim.. he.. hes not" - jason was a stuttering mess " explain slowly please I didn't catch what you said jason! What's wrong with tim"- asked damain " tim got stabbed twice!! And now..n..now th... the .. just get here.. dad was hurt too but ok .." - mumbled the boy before ending the call // the two arrived at the hospital and now searching for thier father and siblings " o.. over here "- called out bruce with a hoarse voice " dad! How is he?"- April asked only to get disappointed " i don't know darling.. " " who is it?— " " someone broke into the house.. a group of masked men.. they left this on the wall.. we only caught one but he wont speak to us" - jason showed damian the picture " i know who it is... father.. the drawing.. i saw it at the joker last hideout before.." " are you sure jason? That its not just a—-" "no... its that green heard werido" " how does he know —-" " maybe he doesn't.. he attcaked us as a rich family.. not as batman and the bat family... he doesn't know" .

Hours passed before the doctor came out  " for now hes out of danger.. he's lucky to survive  the poison thats with the knfie he got stabbed with is a strong effect one ... mr wayne  i advice you to be prepared... as his heart almost stopped during the surgery.. nothing is certain yet hes moved to a room but  not up yet , the room number is. 206"  " o..ok, thanks doc"  "  i called alfred hes not back yet from visiting his nephew... "  " i locked the gate after the police left " - replied jason  " good" .

2 weeks later tim was finally discharged , " master tim I prepared soup and some salad for you.." " thank you alfred ..."- the boy sat down and ate alone as his family fell asleep already or as he thought " hey tim "- smiled barry " how did y—-" " i came to give you these.. welcome back home bud"- smiled the flash handing him a gift " whats this?" " youll like it.. oops i should head back because your aunt throws another fit! Bye" - as soon as Barry entered his house he was met with a pissed iris and a grounded bart " this son of yours thought its funny to try to sneak out with his speed! And you mr allen ! Where have been for hours ?" " well first i was at star labs then had to save someone then went to find a gift for tim th—-" " slow down! Your speed talking agin" " anyways wheres nora?" " she slept an hour ago " replied iris " hows tim ? Is he ok now..?" " uhh yes, bruce called before and said hes ok now no poison left in his body " " mom can i—-" " No!".

" i see your awake .." - whined jason " are you ok ? You know you can talk to me right?" " i lied... " " t—-" " please just let me be!" - tim left to his room locking the door " whats with him?" - alferd just shook his head mentioning that he has no clue " guess ill eat the salad instead " // " april!  Bart  wants to talk to you"- said Damian in a hushed voice so bruce wont know & handed his sister the phone  ...

On the phone call :

A: hello bar .. what is it?
B: hey love, uhh are you up for a hangout? I can zoom to your house now
A: mmh.. look I gotta ask my father first i dont want to be grounded ya know
B: ok.. ill be waiting for you reply! Me and uncle cisco  are  playing cards
A ;  I won't take long.. ill call you back
B: bye ape
A: i hate that nickname.... Bye

<< the call ended>>

" so you and allen huh?"- smirked jason  " shut up jason ! Hes my best friend "  " liar he called you love"  " thats non of your business! Anyways where did dad go he was here a minute ago....."   " hes in his room "- answered daniel munching on his sandwich  " he's probably working on his laptop..."   " ok, thanks da.. and no thank you jason"- hissed April   " what did you want to talk about darling?"- asked bruce drinking coffee " heard you from the staircase "    " uhh.. dad can I hang out wirh bart ? I promise ill be back before 9 besides hes a speedster so thats gonna be easy"   " ok fine you can go... but be careful central city have been facing meta humans attacks "- said bruce eyeing his daughter  "' i will be careful dont worry ".

April and bart arrived at the mall   "  lets go to the arcade first  then we can go shopping if you want to" - suggested bart  " sounds like a good idea to me"- smiled april   " ok lets go"  the two held hands and headed inside the arcade after a while of playing  and shopping .. Bart senses something isn't right and out of nowhere the floor started to shake , he transformed into his suite and  he grabbed april zooming to a safe place then went back to help others  " dad can you hear me?! Please a meta human attack at the—-" - was interrupted by the flash infront of him " im here you leave with April.. ill take care of it"  " ok be careful dad".

" glad you two are safe... and you bart  thank you for bringing her back safely.. just like your father a kind non selfish hero "- praised Bruce  teasingly  " bruce leave my son alone , so when is the next justice league meeting? "  " tomorrow dont be late"   " i am never late mr bat"   " very well mr speed "   " are they always like this?"- asked bart  " yes mini allen "- said clark looking at the two heros  " hows iris? And remon and dr snow?"   " they are all doing fine .. uncle i dont see johnathan anymore where is he?"   " umm... we fought and he snuck out.. i know where he is but im giving him some space "   .

Time skip))

" dad  , i dont feel so well"- tim fell on the floor but bruce caught him before hitting the cold floor  " alfred! Call dr white "  " very well mr Bruce " after the doctor came over and checked on tim he told them that tim hasn't been eating well that led to this as it's obvious " thank you doc.."  " my pleasure mr wayne ".

To be continued..
End of chapter 3