•taken•

" who ever succeeds on catching that dawn wing girly will be rewarded! That batman won't win this time .. oh harley my dear — I think you should do this one.."  " ill crash her , then you can do whatever "   " deal".
———-

Tim woke up before the others and secretly started to train even with his stitched chest   " master  tim I advise you to stop.. before you hurt yourself "- said alfred  " ill be ok.. i wont over do i promise , just dont tell father"  " as you wish"- sighed the butler' in defeat leave the boy alone  , 2 hours passed after the butler left him " i see your here  , do you need help big bro?"- asked damian  " no dami im ok.. im already done with it , is dad awake yet by the way?"  " yes and he knows about you being here  he saw the cam"  " i really don't want to stop being my hero self.. its hard!"   " i wont stop you... but i just wanted you to heal first "- Bruce looked at his son trying to get him to understand  " i dont wanna lose you, i lost enough people in my life already.. and im not willing to lose more"   " oh dad .. im so sorry I didn't mean to.. i just wanted to explain my point  , its just frustrating "  " i understand how you feel son.. i really do ive been in your shoes before ".

" April hey!"- smiled bart hugging his best friend  " good we don't have school today so how about we go watch a movie?"   " son sorry to interrupt but  remember you are grounded!"- reminded barry  " but april dear you can hang out with him here.. also before i forget.. does your father perhaps know about the party oliver will throw?"   " yes uncle.. he does, acutely i have something I need your opinion with.."- sighed aprill pulling out the threat letter that was from her last crime fight  " guess someone already wants me gone"- she handed barry the letter  and he started to read  " to dawn whatever wing, you are a threat to me and my jay jay so  from now on your my sworn enemy for ruining the  hesit I ordered!  Your little bat partners wont be able to help you " - barry got pissed and threw it away   " it's definitely  harley quinn .. you should tell your fa——"  " no i wont!  He will ban me from crime fighting !"   " ok.. i will not tell him but.. you should be extra careful dont go alone"  .

" master bruce a visitor would like to see you" " who is— Oh Clark what brought you here ?" " heard you are overworking yourself so im here to take you away , have some fresh air. I wont accept a no for an answer!"- kent dragged bruce outside the wayne manson " seriously clack'! You should've let me at least change!"- whined bruce " nah you wont need to change, but no wont tell you where are we going" " I swear if you werent my friend I would've punched you knocking you out cold" " easy now get in the car" " whatever... fine"- after a bit they arrived. " why are we here clark?"- raised bruce an eyebrow " why are we here? Bruce I thought you are stupid but turns out you are blind as well! Why do people go to rivers ?! To fish of course!" - sighed clack handing him a fishing rope " sorry.. i am not doing well either.. i am stressed with the whole thing " " you dont have to apologize, I believe that becoming hero has its own challenges.. i feel guilty for talking less with my kids." " well I can't say that its me too , but thanks to kara she helped me .. I couldn't ask for a better sister to rely on" " you are lucky, hope i had siblings "- mumbled bruce " its not always fun tho.. you know she's my cousin but i do count her as a little sister we did fight a lot back then.." ,

<<four days later at night ..>>

" a mugging near central donut shop "- said jason " ill go!"- April ran to her motor bike without even wasting a second " dont do something stupid! Just help th— uhh nevermind"- sighed jason as she left before he could finish his sentence and rolled his eyes saying " sometimes i don't understand how her brain works "// April took down the thief's and decided to wander around without paying attention " ah ! Dawn wingy! What a pleasant surprise.. lost way home batty?"- smirked Harley quinn appearing from the dark alley while other 4 men  fought with april  "  is that all you got? R—-"  she was cutted of by buff guy charging at her  " oops spoke to soon"- she used her bat signal device to inform the others but suddenly everything went black.

April pov:
I have no clue what  happened.. I surely did aviod that strong weirdo , wait.. im hearing something oh no im kidnapped! Thats bad really bad! I tried but no luck I hope they got my signal.. or I would be as good as dead, after like a half an hour i was up and they placed me in a dirty smelly room with that creep infront of me " wow I should've known its you joker"- I spat at him only to get hit " batman will catch you again ! Trust me" " oww fisty arent we miss bat wing girl?" -He yelled and i hoped to wipe that smirk outta his face "
<< end of her pov>>

After a while , batman caught the joker along with quinn and some other clowns of the joker , meanwhile robin escorted his little sister to the batmobile to treat her wounds " im sorry i sho—" " shh baby sister let me just treat you.. your hurt" " oww! Slow down dami" " told you it's gonna sting , now come on lets wait for dad so we can go home then get alfred to help".- smiled damian " next time darling please take someone else.. and why didn't you tell me about the threat " - asked batman " how did y—" " your aunt told me after she saw it in the trash can" " ugh" " i have a talk with you at home.. but for now let's focus on your injuries " " mmh ok .. and dad.."  " yes sweetie?"  " im really sorry for getting myself in danger and for not telling you about the threat" " its ok love".

<<Time skip >>

"Looks like she was really exhausted "- said jason " i feared that i was too late on saving her.. I don't know what I would've done"- sighed Bruce  " its her birthday and  master tims next month.." - reminded alfred  "  i know Alfred.. i am planning on a family dinner "  " sounds good father.. but please not that old rusty restaurant.. "  " of course not! I wouldn't be that' cheap ". " i was just joking father.. "- laughed jason falling of his chair  " oww! That hurts "  " mister jason I believe I warned you that this chair is missing a leg"  " guess I forgot about it ".

End of chapter 5
To be continued

Please vote and support !
Thank you 💖