010 A Flat Tire

❝If you dance I'll DANCEAnd if you don't I'll dance anywayGive PEACE a chanceLet the fear you have fall away ❞

And if you don't I'll dance anyway
Give PEACE a chance
Let the fear you have fall away ❞

yes to heaven
lana del rey

           the sun warmed the pogues faces as they sailed down through the river in the morning, laughing at the dumb conversations that they were having about all the things they could do with the gold. jj whistled, nodding his head to a some type of small black boat heading towards them. "yous guys see that? that's the malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter."

"damn jj, you can be kinda smart" cali laughed as the boy continued telling them about the boat.

"thank you?" jj said unsurely. "it's number one in luxury quality and performance. two hundred k, easy."

"we picked the wrong parents." pope sighed.

"i hate to break it to you guys,  but that's topper and his girlfriend." kie informed them. as the boat was passing them, it became clear that kiara was right. topper was standing up, his arm around sarah's hip, showing her off like a trophy, giving cali too much deja vu.

cali snapped out of the memories, bringing her hand up, covering her face jokingly with her middle finger.  "you don't have to act like you don't see us bitch" kie scoffed as they passed each other, heading in different directions.

꧁❦꧂

"all right keep a look out." jj said as they pulled up outside the country club. "we're behind enemy lines."

he took his gun out of the pigeon box, taking the bullets out then putting them back in. "come on, man." john b tried to push the gun back down as he stopped the car. "just put it back."

"what? you can never be too careful."

"hey," pope said, leaning against the passenger door when he got out of the twinkie. "i predict that bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"yeah i'm with pope on that one." cali sighed as she hopped out, standing in front of pope.

"i swear to god, i'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean jj." kie stuck her head between the two front seats. "put it back!"

john b grabbed the gun off the defeated jj and threw it back into the pigeon box. "there you go." pope sighed, patting jjs shoulder.

"you can't just grab a gun like that." jj began giving out to john b. "can't forget my badge." he picked up the key card. pope opened the door for him as he got out.