Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Hilary!

It was a beautiful Friday morning. Hlary had just woken up to the scariest sight. Her mom and all of her friends, Kai, Max Ray, Kenny, and Tyson were all surrounding her bed. They were all yeling in unison Happy Birthday Hilary! Yes, believe it or not even Kai

Hilary: Thanks you guys! I can't believe you remembered.

Tyson: Of course we did, why wouldn't we?

Hilary: Never mind...

Mrs. Tatibana: Hilary, I know you don't want a sweet sixteen, so what do you want to do for your birthday?

Hilary: Well, I was sort of thinking about it last night and I want a cruise with all my friends.

Mrs. Tatibana: Ok, you gentlemen heard her. Can you all go?

Guys: You bet!

Mrs. Tatibana: Now, you all need to have dates because there will be a ceremony and I won't take no for an answer right Hilary.

Hilary: (blushing from the thought of who her date would be...trying not to look at Tyson) Sure mom...

Guys: Fine...(all thinking of who their dates would be...Tyson in particular)

Outside waiting for Hilary

Kenny: So who are you guys going to bring?

Max: I was thinking Miriam since she knows Hilary.

Ray: I;m going with Mariah, she and Hilary are best friends. Who are you bringing Kenny?

Kenny; I'm taking Emily. Kai?

Kai: I don't care but I guess I'll take Matilda. (thinking evily...If Miguel doesn't mind) How about you Tyson?

Tyson: How should I know?

Kai: Well, someone has to pair up with the birthday girl. hehehe

(All turn to look at Tyson)

Tyson: (blushing) What! Hilary! No way!

Ray: Why not you know you want to. We all do.

Tyson: (Now redder than a tomato) I...I

Max: Admit it Tyson... You've loved her since you first laid eyes on her.

Tyson: I...Oh alright I admit it OK. You guys happy now?

Guys: Yep!

Kai: So, now if you'll excuse us we have to contact our dates.

All waiting by the phone, Kai on the phone...

Kai: Hello, Is Matilda there...Thank you.

Matilda: Hello

Kai: Hey Matilda, it's Kai.

Matilda: (blushing...she's had a crush on him for a while) Hi Kai, what's up?

Kai: You know Hilary right, well she's having a cruise for her sixteenth birthday and we need to bring dates. So I was wondering if you woud...

Matilda: (excited) I'd love to, call me later and give me all the detalis. Click.

Max: Hello, Is Miriam there...thanks.

Miriam: Hello, who's this?

Max: Hey, it's Max. Look Hilary's having a birthday cruise and we need to bring dates, so do you wanna go.

Miriam: Sure, call back with .

(I got kinda tired of writing the same thing over so Ray and Kenny did the same.)

Kai: (evily) And now that leaves Tyson...(The guys all laugh)

Outside

Tyson: (pacing back and forth) Do I ask her? Do I not? Ugh...I hate this. Damn feelings.

Ray: Hey loverboy...did you ask her?

Tyson: No, I can't do it...I won't. (like a two year old)

Kai: Listen, if you want to stay on this team than you'd better go and ask her.

Tyson: Alright I'm going! Jeez...

Max: Nice one Kai. I would have never thought about threatening him.

Kai: That's cause your too nice.

Inside...Hilary in her room

Hilary: Oh! Who am I going to take? It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything. Ugh...this is so frustrating. I mean, there's only one guy who I ever liked...

Flashback

Hi, I'm Tyson. Hi Tyson I'm Hilary. Wanna play with me, my grandpa says that dinner's gonna take a while so I have a lot of time. Sure! (from the moment that she stared into his beautiful blue eyes that matched his navy hair she knew)

End Flashback

Hilary: I've loved him ever since I first looked into his perfect blue eyes. Oh Tyson, I love you so much and I want to tell you but I'm scared of what you'll think... (knock on door...It's me Tyson)

Hilary: Oh crap! (nearly knocking down her dresser) Just a sec. Come in.

Tyson: (enters and his jaw dropped till it reached his waist. Hilary was wearing tight black leather pants with a red sleeveless shirt that had the words-So how do I look! He thought to himself, She looked...hot!) Hey Hil. (mentally slapping himself)

Hilary: Did you want something?

Tyson: (deep breath) The others have already chosen their dates and...

Hilary: Oh, do they want the details?

Tyson: Yeah, but that's not why I'm here.

Hilary:(blushing) Oh.

Meanwhile Kenny had launched a mini microphone so that they could listen. Kai wanted to stop them so they tied him to a tree.

Tyson: Look, I know that I've always been a real jerk, especially to you and I want to make it up to you.

HIlary: How?

Tyson: I want to be your partner at your ceremony...if you let me?

Hilary: (trying to hide her red face) Tyson, you don't have to.

Tyson:(turning so that she couldn't see him blush) I know but I want to.

Hilary: (thinking...He wants to...maybe he does care) That's so sweet of you...thank you.

Meanwhile Max: guys he asked her and she said yes. All: Awwwwwwwwwwww

Kai: Can you guys let me go before your all off the team?

End of Chapter 1.