Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep ....

Yoongi stepped out of the car ... As soon as he and Hoseokie arrived at the mension...

Yoongi opened the door for Hoseokie.... But she was oddly quiet... in the whole ride ...

She got out of the car .... And they both went inside the mension....

"Do you want water??" She asked very calmly and Yoongi just simply hummed ..

He saw how quietly she went inside the kitchen and bring him a glass of water ...

He took the glass and drank the water

Yoongi looked at Hoseokie..... Who still wasn't looking at him .... She was about to go when Yoongi grabbed her hand ...
And stopped her

"Let me go...." She said blankly..

"Why aren't you looking at me .." Yoongi tried to form a conversation between them

"Let.me.go .... please" she mumbled the last part ....

Yoongi clicked his tongue and let her hand go ..... He turned her ...

"What's wrong... Please tell me ... You know I'm always here for you .." Yoongi said with pleading voice ..

Hoseokie just scoffed

"Is it Taehyung ??!! Is he forcing you ...??!! Come on hobi ... You know... I'm always here for you... I promise.."

"don't make promises you can't keep .."

Yoongi visibly tensed.... Yah he knew .... He won't be able to keep this promise...

certainly not when she is about to get married.... He has lost this right... long ago....

" B..but atleast... I can listen you ... Please speak.."

"Don't make it hard of me .. please I'm begging you ..." she said in a tearful voice

Yoongi felt aweful .... He felt a pang of hurt in his heart...when she said those words.

"It's hard for me too!!"

"WHAT'S HARD FOR. YOU?? HUH??!!! YOU'RE WITH YOUR SONS.... YOU'RE WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE... YOU'VE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD....NOT LIKE ME WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE LIFE IS TAKING HER..... DO YOU KNOW....HOW BADLY IT HURTS .."

She screamed on top of her lungs ....tears kept flowing from her eyes.....she dropped on her knees .... And screamed....

"IT HURTS ...IT HURTS BADLY.... I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE..... I HATE MYSELF.... "

Yoongi quickly went near her ...and hugged her ... She hide her face on his shoulders ....And she started crying loudly...

Yoongi felt his heart scattering..... It was so painful to see Her crying...and it hurt more....when he knew .. that he was the cause of her pain... he felt even worse...

he couldn't stand her crying.... It was so painful....

He shushed her ... By caressing her arms and back ...

"D...do..you think..it's ...e.. easy for me... To see you with someone else... Do you think it's ...easy ...for me..... Hoseokie....It ain't easy for me to see you going to be of someone else's..... I badly wants to claim you mine ....

To yell ... You are mine..."

"THEN DO ...THEN DO SOMETHING... I WANT YOU..." She clenched his shirt ...so tightly...

"I NEVER ASKED ANYTHING FROM YOU... NEVER....BUT NOW..I WANT.... I WANT YOU..."

"you know I can't..."

Hoseokie felt her world scattered...her last string of hope is broken.... .. he quickly jerked off from Yoongi....and wiped her tears....

She stood up and looked at Yoongi ...her face was unreadable... Yoongi tried to read her mind.... but unfortunately....he couldn't...

She scoffed and laughed bitterly..

" You know what...I shouldn't't have expected anything.... Well... thanks for letting me know.... !!! And now ...my only hope has scattered..... You know what hyung .... I'm hopeless now.... Really hopeless...."

Yoongi looked at her .... She was in so miserable state.... And Yoongi knew he was the reason of her this state.... Only if he neve divorced her ...

Only if he had fought for them.....

Yoongi stood up as well. And tried to move towards Hoseokie

"STOP. don't.... don't come near me...you came here to drop me .... you've done your part....now please..... You may leave ... Thank you Mr.Min for the help .... Please go ahead and enjoy the party. .. "

Yoongi felt his heart getting heavy ... Hoseokie was talking to him.....Like a complete stranger...

Like they never meant anything for each other...like they never met each other....

And Yoongi couldn't take it anymore....
He quickly dashed out of the mension...

Hoseokie dropped on the floor....and cried.... She really was hopeless now... She really lost her everything now..

He really hoped...She wanted him to console her even if it was a lie...

She wanted Yoongi to told her ....that he'll make it all right.... Even if it was a lie...

She wanted him to hold her and say ....

'No one will ever hurt you.... Hoseokie... I'm here ...for you ... With you .... You're safe with me... I'll take care of you...'

But who was she lying... She could never be a part of his life....

Yoongi was going to live a perfect life .... With the person he loved....with the person he wanted....

With his children and with her would be wife ....

Who was she lying...she can never replace them....

There's no one in this world....who can help her to escape from this hell ...

But she won't lie.... It hurted ...it hurted like an deep open wound....when ... Yoongi told her ..that he can't do anything....

He can't claim her his.....

He can't love her ...in the way she wants....

He won't take care of her when she's tired ...

And now she wanted a comfort...a comfort where she can get peace..

"Mom...p.. please..... your s.. seokie...needs you....why... why'd you left me...in this state....it's hard.... I'm fighting... But at this point.... I don't even know.... I don't even know who I'm fighting for... Please.... I need your embrace.... I need your lap ... Please.... seokie needs....you .."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MOM!!!"

Jungkook was breathing heavily.... He felt tears Falling from his eyes...

He didn't knew why..but something was clear....

"M..mom... You're not okay.... Right??!! I know.... D.. don't worry.... you're kookie is coming.... Just hold on ."

He mumbled to himself.... And looked over at his twin brothers....who were sleeping....after playing for a great while ...

But ... From the past few minutes..... Jungkook was feeling uneasy.... And
He knew ... nothing was wrong with him.... It's his mom....

A weird connection between their heart .. that alerts each one of them when they were struggling...

He quickly grabbed his little bagpack..and looked around himself...

He quickly... successfully.. sneaked out of the palace...

Jungkook can still hear the faint sound of music from inside...he closed his eye and huffed

"I know .. I can do this .. I'm coming to you mom... I know. You need me....your Kookie is coming to you .."