Chapter 1

Kyle POV:
-----------

I sit there on my knees, tied up...

I look up and see Stan walking towards me with his sword...

"Stanley... You don't have to do this... Please...." I beg. He stops in front of me, he then uses his sword to lift up my chin, so we're looking directly at each other.

He has a crazed look in his eyes...

Why did this all happen... when did this all go wrong...

I'll tell you...

11 years earlier... (Kyle is 5, Stan is 6)

Kyle's mother, Queen Sheila, walked down the hallway to go wake her precious baby boy from his 'royal slumber'.

She opens the door to his room and comes in with a warm smile on her face, "My little angel.. time to get up.." she says softly, walking towards his bed.
There was no reply.

Queen Sheila got closer and then realized, he wasn't there...

"Oh no, he snuck out again!" Yelled Sheila in disappointment and a hint of fear.
"Guards! Go find Kyle" she orders.

Kyle POV:
-----------

I Laugh as I run around playing in the forest, the sun rays beaming through the leaves of the trees.
Causing warmth and joy all around me.

I laugh as I fall to the ground, this might be the most fun I'll be having all week, so I gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

Stan POV:
-----------

My dad brought me to his work at the palace today, he works as one of the royal guards..
When I get older, I wanna be a warrior!

All of a sudden my father gets called to the queen, "Guards! Go find Kyle!" She yells.
Who's Kyle?

Anyways my dad instantly rushes out the door on his goofy ahh horse 💀
That shit looks more like a fucking sped donkey than a horse 💀

My father orders me to stay behind.
The queen follows them.
As my dad leaves, I get bored.

But would I really break my dad's trust and leave to go out into the forest to have fun because I'm fucking bored?

...

Hell yeah

-

I walk out into the forest, the sun beams make it seem lovely out...

All of a sudden, I hear someone laughing and running around
It sounds like someone about my age...

I quickly run towards it to look. I peak from behind a tree just to make sure I don't accidentally meet eye to eye with a foe.
But when I look at him, he doesn't seem like a foe.

All of a sudden some stray cat comes along and somehow pushes me forward.
Buff fucking cat... Dam...

And I fall on the ground, giving myself away.
He See's me.

But he instantly smiles again. He then starts walking towards me, and helps me up.

"Hi, I'm Kyle! What's your name?" He asks me, with excitement and joy in his glistening emerald eyes.

"I'm Stan, wait.. you're the boy that the queen orders the guards to find" I say to him, realizing I accidentally said my thoughts outloud.
His faceal expression then changes to shocked.