Chapter 2

{Kyle POV}

Call me a weird boy...
But I find it very nice to take a walk in the forest and look at the pretty flowers.

It's just so peaceful and nothing can ruin it..

Of course to get here, I did sneak out about 2 hours ago..
But these flowers and magical plants are just so beautiful--

"YOU FUCKING JEW!" I quickly turn around and see the fatass speed waddling towards me.
Looking like the fattest fucking penguin ever trying to run.
"What is it now, fatass?" I ask, annoyed.

He finally stops speed waddling, stopping in front of me.
He then bends over himself and tries to catch his breath.
I look at him, annoyed.

"Well?" I yell, wondering when he's gonna finally speak.

"YOU.. PANT... CONVINCED STAN TO GET A FUCKING.. PANT... A FUCKING JOB AS A... PANT.. PANT..."
He tries to scream out, but also tries to catch his breath in the process.

I groan in annoyance and start to turn around and walk away.
"STAN GOT A JOB AS A WARRIOR AT THE PALACE" He finally screams,
Making me stop in my tracks.

what did he say...

"He what?" I say, instantly turning around and looking that fatass dead in the eye.
"He got a job at the prissy fucking palace as a warrior, he's gonna be in battle. You fucking idiot did you not hear me the first time?"
He scoulds me,
My heart drops.

I instantly picked that overgrown sphere by the collar of his shirt, "Tell me your fucking joking..." I told him,
anger in my voice.

"I'm not--" I didn't let him finish that sentence without violently throwing him on the ground.

I instantly storm back to my room window, needed to see this for myself.

-

I cautiously get inside my room, nobody ever knew I was gone.
Good.
I take off my cloak and throw it on my bed.

I walk out of my room and head to the throne room.

It can't be true..

It can not be true...

I finally reach the entrance to the throne room, "Mother, Father.. I need to ask you something-"
My heart drops when I see what stands in the hallow room...

"Oh why hello bubby, could you mind showing around the new warrior?" My mother asks me,

I see Stan standing there, dressed like a warrior..
Did he really--

He got the fucking job?

"Y-- yes.. Mother.." I say, my voice shaking a bit.

-

"Stan what the hell where you thinking!?" I yell at him while walking down the hall.

"Listen, it was all my dad's decision! I had no idea-" "Do you know how fucking scary it is right now!?
Knowing you might die in fucking battle!?
Stan I don't want to lose you!"
I continued to yell at him.

"I know, but I'm a strong and brave man, and you gotta admit I look good with this outfit on 💪" he says,
I scan him up and down.

I've gotta admit, seeing Stan without sleeves and seeing his masculine arms is kinda hot.

I instantly snap myself back to reality,
I open a door, "ya see this shit? This the fuckin ballroom.." I tell him,

"Wow, there's a lack of balls in here" he says, I laugh.