"Nick names can be girly"

Made a short Chapter because I am lazy 

Japan's POV

I was just writing some Yaoi about some friends until I hear the door open. It was America-Kun, I needed to thank him for writing that paper it got people to come to try out my place. I have not been getting daily customers. But behind was a face I have not seen in a while it was Poland-Kun. After Germany disappeared, he would talk to no one. He fell into a semi-small depression.

 America-kun then walks up to me and before he says anything, I say "Arigato gozaimasu" America-kun just looks at me confused. I realize he probably has no idea what I mean so I say "It means thank you in Japanese." "for what?". He asks. I respond with "Thank you for taking the picture of me and writing about me in the newspaper." America-Kun says no problem and then continues with what he came here for.

 America asks what I know about the cafe that everyone goes to. I also notice that Poland is just sitting there, not doing much besides being on his phone. Then I hear a snap from the American. I think damn does this guy have no patients? I then start talking about the cafe across town. It is run by a guy called Italy. " It is also a pizzeria," I say. 

Then America-kun decides to order a strawberry shake after writing what I said down. I start to make the shake then I start to talk to Poland-Kun. "Hey, Poland-kun I haven't seen you in a long time no see". He looks up and says "Yeah" with a little attitude.

I go up to America and ask "What's with him?" America-kun responds with "I don't know jap." Wait jap? "Why did you call me jap?" I ask and America-kun says to him just like giving nice names. I decide to get a laugh out of this. 

"So I am going to make you a nickname too." America seems excited about it too. "I shall call you Amy." America-kun quickly goes a little red embarrassed, it gets a laugh out of me and even Poland-kun chuckles.

 America-kun responds with "No that is a girl's name give me something else Jap" I slightly grin before Poland blurts out "How about Meri America" Making sure we all hear him say Meri when he said America. America-kun gets red as a tomato and says "Stop giving me girl names not cool." 

I and Poland-kun start laughing hard and it was good to see Poland-kun laugh again too. "okay okay how about we give you a real nice nickname?" America turns back to normal instantly and begs for us to give him one. I and Poland-kun think for a while until Poland says  "How about Ame?" America says "Still kind of girly but better it will do." So I say "Okay AME what nickname should we give Poland-kun." Poland-kun then gave me a nasty look. 

486 words

very short chapter just for fun.