Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Fun fact:

Sapient means related to Human, so I will use this term for the Anthros/Furries.

Eastern British Airspace

A IL-76 of the Russian air force flying above the calm night sky with American made Stealth Equipment installed in the aircraft, making her invisible to RADAR.

Dozens of both Spetsnaz and VDV operators situated in rows upon rows of seat, then later, A Three-man team stood up before walking their way near the ramp as the rest of the Spetsnaz were in charge to linked up with the American Forces to set up FOB for the both parties in the countryside.

The three unidentified Russian operators with different uniforms pushed, three large sized cylinder objects, containing their weapons for this operation.

"Who are those guys?" A VDV asked a Spetsnaz operator beside him.

The Spetsnaz operator beside him slowly creeps the soldier before whispering to his ear.

"Those three guys are from the Vympel group, don't tell anyone about this."

The VDV soldier's eyes widened in surprise, before looking at the Special Operator.

"I thought you Spetsnaz are the best?" He asked.

"We're not, those guys are very secretive and highly trained than us. They will follow orders from the President or the Director of FSB."

After that, both of them seated there with silence.

The three Vympel operators stood side by side and checked their stash to check if everything was in order.

"Pilot confirms transmission is received, operation begins." A man named Vladimir said through his mask while checking his transmitter in his waist.

The other two hummed in acknowledgement. 

"Self check height sensor, set it up for 500 meters." Vladimir said while adjusting the alarm for altitude to 500 m after they've jumped they will be notified, the other two followed his command. 

"There won't be much wind in the launch area, the deflection will be minimal. Go by the height sensor readings. Descend steadily." Another operator said with the named Kiril.

Then an alarmed rang through their headsets.

"Set up! Check oxygen!" Kiril said.

The three of them checked their oxygen and then their gears, making final preparations.

"Red is on! Red is on! Dima, lower the platform"

The man behind the two named Dima walk towards the sets of button for the platform in the left, upon pressing the red button the platform slowly descends as the mild wind current entered the cargo bay.

"What about the American special forces?" Dima asked them.

"According from intelligence, a team of Marine Corps Force Recon, Ranger and a former Airmen-Delta Force, all of them will accompany us throughout the entire operation." A man named Vladimir responded, then Dima asked.

"Do we have their names?"

"Not yet, but soon it will be."

Kiril just chuckled.

"Good. It's the only matter of time before we meet the yankees."

The three of them laughed.

After 10 minutes, the entire Cargo Bay's lights turned green, indicating for a jump.