Chapter 2 - Signs

Meanwhile

In the middle of the North Atlantic ocean as the saltwater  waves calmly, and the sun sets at the horizon while creating a peaceful aura at the scenery.

Wales, Dolphins and other Marine mammals swimming peacefully while the others jumped up and down at the waves before a pair of screeching sound abruptly startled the undeveloped mammals as they dive beneath the waves in order to avoid the piercing sound.

Two shadows of French Dassault Rafale multirole fighters were currently flying on a routine patrol above the North Atlantic Ocean with an insignia of the European Democratic Front.

The pilots, which are Male panther and Male brown wolf, flying side by side. They were tasked to patrol the waters near the U.S. to find any trespassers near the radioactive area and to warn those animals who attempt to cross and avoid unnecessary risk of being affected by a radioactive material.

<<Sky Bringer 1-1. I've got something on the RADAR. It's faint. Coming from East, the unidentified flying object is currently flying at Mach 1.7. Could it be an Asian fighter?>>

The Panther asked the wolf.

For 2 years, the European Democratic Front, the Asean Union, and the Middle-East Coalition have been disputed against each other due to their beliefs and ideology. Things get heated to the point that the three Alliances were about to point their nuclear weapons and build up military infrastructures on artificial islands, carrier strike groups being send around each others territotial waters, and claiming territories that was "rightfully" theirs.

It took about a minute before the leading wolf responded through the radio.

<<I read you, Sky Bringer 1-2. Head to East immediately, changing course of flight.>>

<<Copy that.>>

The panther said before their Rafale-Ms roll to the right. After the aircraft has been in now stable flight, both of them hit the afterburner exceeding the speed of their jets to Mach 2 accompanied by a thunderclap.

They gained distance from the unknown aircraft until the panther were surprised by its appearance.

The aircraft was supposed to be in history books. The aircraft's hull was painted in dark grey, and the design was very familiar and closely resembled an ancient copied fighter, which was used by the Asean AirForce (Japan).