Beginning

copyright © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED no part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello. hello. 

hai.

So. It has been a while since I've been active on wattpad. life happens an' all. Anyways, I have decided to completely outline and draft my entire collection of stories to avoid the mistakes I made with my first book, The Ol' Chevalier. (yes, I plan on finishing it.) This story is going to be relatively short with about each chapter consisting of 1 1/2 to 2 pages or 1,000- 2,000 words. This book is going to be the first completed "test" run. I am making some new resolutions because spreading myself so thin and trying to draft and write 10+ stories is pretty taxing. kinda stupid to do it. (but yet I still try.) I'll keep this note short so as not to detract from my message. 

I like to think my amateur efforts have paid off so this is hopefully going to be a completed and polished piece albeit short. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew again. 

So without further adieu (that's how you spell adieu?) enjoy my concentrated efforts to write something simple, yet entertaining (I hope). 

Let me know how you like it! 

-Pulga

[I have A LOT planned

[I have A LOT planned.] *fingers crossed*