Chapter 2

Stupid CryBaby

He has to include Ammi in everything. Even Ammi behaves like he is her own child not me.

I HATE DANIYAL ALI KHAN SO FREAKING MUCH

I stumped on the floor being annoyed by the fact he literally defeated me. I looked up and saw Daniyal smirking at me. The nerve of that guy.

"Stop glaring at him, Zahra. You shouldn't have stumped over his foot. Poor guy. He could have died." Ayeza expressed in disappointment.

I gave her a wide-eyed stare ,"Are you my sister or his?"

"Ofcourse, Yours."

"Then stop feeling sorry for him." Ayeza chuckled at my annoyance.

"Why are you both standing there? Let's go to Minahil's room.", Asmara suggested.

Four of us moved upstairs to Minahil's room and chatted about our lives.

Thirty minutes later, Choti Ammi called us downstairs for the lunch. Me and Ayeza were serving the guests.

"The flavor of this butter chicken is wonderful! I'd like to kiss your hands, Phupho, for preparing such a fantastic butter chicken." Daniyal remarked while doing chef's kiss.

"Kiss Zahra Api's hands if you wish to kiss hands." Arsal chuckled as he spoke.

"Why will I kiss her hands, Arsal?"

"Because this butter chicken is cooked by Zahra Api." Arsal gave a cheeky smirk in response.

The comment made by Arsal met with laughter at the dinner table.

"You can cook too!" Daniyal said as he sent a wide-eyed glance my way.

"What do you mean by that?" I yelled.

"I believed you could only cook good stories, not meals." Smirking, Daniyal answered.

Everyone laughs at Daniyal's statement embarrassing Zahra.

"She learned to cook good food with stories." Hamza Bhai added.

"How could you say that Bhai?" I huffed.

Tayi Ammi came to my defense "My daughter is a gifted chef."

I side hugged Tayi Ammi tightly and rolled my tongues out mockingly at Daniyal.

"We know Phupho you made the whole thing and Zahra is taking your credit away." Daniyal said teasingly.

I really want to scratch his ugly face with my beautiful nails.

I growled at him and he scowled back at me with amusement written all over his face. I snorted and left the room.

Daniyal's POV

"Stop teasing her, Daniyal." Ammi scolded and slapped my arm.

I rubbed my arm and chuckled at Zahra's act.

She returned with Gazar Ka Halwa and Chocolate Mousse Cake.

"Asmara, pass me one bowl of mouse cake and gazar ka halwa."

"Bhai, Zahra is serving the desserts not me." Asmara answered.

"Give Daniyal what he requests, Zahra." stated Shafia Aunty.

Zahra approached me while grinning slyly. I was aware that she was preparing a sinister scheme. She elbowed me hard in the ribs after serving me the desserts. She gave me a naive smirk as I gazed at her with wide eyes. I briefly lost myself in her stunning hazel brown eyes, which appeared magnificent.

"Mr. Daniyal, you better be careful about what you say." Bring me out of the trace, Zahra mumbled and walked away.

Hamza chuckled at her statement and I glared at him.

"You and Zahra are like Oil and Water. You two can never stay together even for a minute." Hamza remarked.

Stupid Silly Girl

I can never fell for someone like her.

After the lunch, everyone gathered in the lawn.

"You guys are so boring." Arsalan whined.

"What do you want?" asked Hamza

"Let's go on a vacation!", Arsalan clapped his hand excitedly.

"Have you gone nuts?" said Hamza.

"You want us to go on vacation now?" Ibrahim Bhai exclaimed.

"Ofcourse not." Arsalan defended himself.

"We can go on the coming summer vacation." Asmara suggested.

"Brilliant idea Asmara!" Arsalan remarked.

Asmara blushed at his remark and smiled at him. Arsalan returned the smile with a wide grin. I suspiciously eyed both of them. Something is cooking between these two.

"Not a bad idea. It's been long that we have really went on a vacation." Ibrahim Bhai said.

"We can go to our new farmhouse. It's a pretty and quiet place between the mountains." suggested Hamza.

"When are you planning to go there?" Daniyal questioned.

"Coming Friday will be great I guess. We can stay there for three days." Ibrahim Bhai replied.

"I have some work on Friday. I'll join you guys in the evening."

"So decided we are going to the farmhouse on Friday." Hamza pronounced.

Everyone cheered and started planning for the outing. Ibrahim Bhai informed the elders and even they agreed for the family vacation.

Phupho entered the garden with Zahra and Soha Bhabi behind her.

"What's all the cheering about?" Phupho inquired.

"On Friday, we are all going on a family vacation." Asmara gave a giddy response.

"This coming Friday?" Zahra yelled and looked horrified.

"Yes, Why is there anything wrong?" Hamza asked.

"I have to attend the final seminar of my senior year at my university. I can't afford to miss it" Zahra cried.

"At what time will you be done?" Ibrahim Bhai inquired.

"By 3pm, In Sha Allah."

"Then You can come with Daniyal. He will pick you up after completing his work." Ibrahim Bhai suggested.

Why the hell will I drive her?

I have to meet with Hania on my way to the farmhouse as well.

"Can't everyone wait till 3pm? We can go together." Zahra whined.

"Why will everyone wait for you, Zahra? You will come with Daniyal." Shafia Aunty replied sternly.

"Daniyal beta, please do bring her with you." Shafia Aunty requested holding my hands.

"Sure Aunty, You don't have to say please." I replied giving her a soft smile.

I guess I'll have to bear Zahra for whole 3 hours. Ya Allah do help me.

***

Happy Reading!