7

It's so cold. Everyday it's always cold. When will it finally be warm for once? The children are playing in the snow, every one of them are giggling and running around.
I am not too fond of children's laughter. Maybe it's because i myself do not laugh. Who knows?
My family? Where are they? My body hurts a lot. I could feel the blood seep out of my thigh. The laughter gets quieter and so do my inner thoughts.
I think it's time for me to sleep
————

I woke up, sweaty and in pain. Sometimes i wonder why dad always does this to me. Why can't he do it to Fink? I got up and went to the restroom. I don't know why i must live like this, I wish i was just as happy as Fink or K.O. Actually- i don't want to end up bratty as Fink so let's scratch her out.
K.O has been the only person who is nice and supportive of me. I wish there was more people like him. I rolled up my sleeves and rubbed some alcohol on them; i let out a small hiss since there were still some wounds that haven't fully healed yet.
I wish K.O was here, i have this feeling that i want to cuddle him-
"He doesn't want you"
That's right- he might've talked to me because of pity. Who would really want to be friends with the teenager who has an abusive and toxic family?
I sat down on the toilet seat. What am i even doing anymore? why can't i succeed for once? I grabbed a blade and held it against my arm, I thought to myself, "Please let this be my final night"
———
I woke up feeling super sluggish. Maybe i'm losing a little too much blood- maybe i should take a break from self harm. I need to find other ways to cope-
Today is Saturday, a break from a place called hell. I don't know what to do during the weekends, the weekends aren't that fun. Sometimes i get bullied by Fink, sometimes my dad hurts me for the fun of it, sometimes i sleep the entire weekend. Now that i think about it, K.O. and his friends might be out, or that Aki girl, maybe i should spend some time with them?
I got up from bed and cleaned my wounds. They stung a little but oh well, i deserved this. After that, I put on a purple hoodie with some sweats; I look very- NPC like? Oh well, i hoped out the window (don't worry, my window wasn't far from the ground, however i wish my window was higher-)
I wandered around. Everything seemed nice today. There were people walking their dogs, walking their children, their fish, and such. I wish i was as happy as the other people out there.

I saw Aki sitting on a bench. I don't really like her since she kinda reminds me of those preppy girls, plus she's three years older than me- I walked up to her direction, she looks up and called me with her preppy voice.
"Hey, T.K.O.!"
"Hello?" I mumbled
"Come sit with me!" she pats a spot next to her. I hesitated for a bit since i've never sat next to a girl that wasn't Fink- and someone who's older- I sat next to her, fidgeting a bit.
"How was your first day?" End me
"It sucked, i hate school a lot."
"Aw, i'm sure it'll get better throughout the year!" It never will-
"Ah- yeah? i guess." I hate preppy girls. "Do you like school?"
"Umm, i wouldn't say i like it 100%. School can get really stressing at times, but meeting up with my friends always makes my day!" Friends-
"That's nice, i uh- need to leave already, i have to go to the store."
"Okay! Take care!" Aki pats my head and leaves. Did she just- Whatever, that doesn't matter; what matters is that she's gone.
I got up and headed straight to the woods. The woods is like my happy place, yes I know how emo/edgy this sounds but bear with me. I come here whenever my dad or Fink finishes abusing me, or when i'm almost bleeding to death. I don't know why this place is so reliving, it just is.

I sat by a tree for hours, I don't care if i come home late, it's not like anyone is going to care when i'm gone. I really do hope that i can stay here forever-
"Hey, T.K.O." Oh great
"What is it-" I was then proceeded to be kicked in the guts, i let out a scream, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR-"
"Quiet, you do know that this is our spot right?"
"NO-" I was then kicked again
"Leave now or else i'll force you to leave"
I got up quickly and waddled away, I genuinely did not want to deal with this gang dude right now- anyways, i headed to the park, there should be nice people there.

My heart dropped when i saw him. He made me forget that i kinda got jumped by a gang kid.
"Hey T.K.O.!"
"..Hello K.O."

———
aye finally wrote something. i'm sorry if this is bad 🙏