Chapter 1: Defeat

Location: Former Protoss Homeworld: Aiur

Narrator

Aiur, the oldest and former Home world for the Protoss. At first, it was the the strongest Land, protected by many powerful Protoss Templars... But it all fell when the Zerg attacked. The Overmind was able to take over the core temple of the Protoss with the help of a single cerebrate, and some others who supported from other places. Surviving Protoss were able to defeat the Overmind through hardships in hopes of taking back their home world... But hope was lost when they realized that the Zerg were everywhere, their beloved home world, was in ruin. The remaining Protoss went to the home world of the Dark Templars, Shakuras. And they have stayed there even now. But we aren't gonna go to Shakuras, no, we are here to see an Archon, sent to Aiur with an Executor to take over an area for the Protoss to once again attempt win over their World.

"En taro Tassadar, Instructor, Executor."

An alien creature wearing gold-like armor said.

"En taro Tassadar, Heirarch."

Another Alien Creature with bolts of energy connecting to his armor acting as limbs said.

"How is your progress? Has anything went bad yet?"

The alien, who is in fact the Heirarch Artanis, asked with worry.

"Our progress is going well, all we hope for is that the Queen of Blades will not show up, knowing that she can easily bypass our defences easily."

"Alright, I will be sending reinforcements to enhance your defensive and offensive prowess against the Zerg, in the meantime, hold your ground for as long as you can."

"Na ferash."

"... En Taro Tassadar... Instructor, Executor."

"En Taro Tassadar, Heirarch."

Kul' Teras said right after cutting off the communication.

"Executor, we have detected incoming Zerg Swarms rushing through the western wall."

"Destroy them all, continue to defend until reinforcements arrive."

Said the Executor.

"Na ferash!"

A High Templar said right before going out of the room.

Kul' Teras moves to the windowed wall seeing the fleet preparing to defend against the oncoming swarm of Zerg.

"The Zerg have pierced through our defences more than once, and each time we defeat them, more stronger Zerg Swarm in... Executor, Fortifying our defences is a must, Zerg Swarms are starting to rush in with more units the longer we stay here."

The Executor started thinking.

"... I myself do not know how to deal with this, with the present cerebrates, we cannot deal with them all at once."

"Then I suggest we send in a large fleet to eliminate the Cerebrates to disable their swarms."

A High Templar said.

"Hmm... That idea is much appreciated, what units can you suggest Templar?"

"As far as we can tell, there are about 4 cerebrates present, we can send in 4 Dark Templars and some air units to eliminate the cerebrate's defences, if we are successful enough, we might be able to officially take over this area of Aiur."

"Khatum. We must start now Executor, I cannot think of a much safer approach."

The Executor nodded in agreement.