Pennies, There Not Just Money <3

• Dedicated to Makayla Malendez

"India....wake up hun first day" my mom yells from downstairs. I slump out of bed and I walk in my bathroom I stand in the mirror and I stare at my body. "MOM?" I yell "yes honey?" she asks "can I get my belly pierced?" I asks "why would you want that?" she asks "because my abs are cute and my flexibility is incredible and well its gonna be cute with a crop top" I say "you've put a lot of though into this haven't you?" she asks "ummm....yes" I say "how about you go to school and when we get home well get you pierced" she says "are you serious?!?" I asks with excitement "yes" she says.

I get dressed in my 'Nerdy Swag' rainbow crop top and a black tee and some red ripped skinnies and my denim Converse I grab my bag and I head out the door. "Off to EWH." I sigh (EWH: Eastcoast Woods High.*A/N I just made something up <3*)

(At EWH)

I walk in the school with my head held high 'come on only two more years at this school' I think to myself. I walk to the gym "another boring school meeting" I say. I don't see any familiar faces....oh hell the bitch of the season 'Brazial Jones'. "you know its rude to stare" I hear a voice say "I know but she's such a bitch" I say. I look up and I see my sexy Afro baring friend Jacob Perez.

"Hey!" I say standing up giving him a huge bear hug "hey you look great!" he says I blush a little. "so do you" I say he smiles so do I "did you save this seat for me?" he asks "not really but I guess you could sit there" I say. he laughs. 'And it begins'