Tears

I woke up from my long and slow sleep. I know most people don't tell their parents that they lost their virginity. But I would think my mom would like to know if I got PREGNANT. I walked downstairs to see to see my mom sitting on the couch watching tv "ummm hey mom" I say shaky "hey honey you feeling better?" she asks "yea!" I say 'I told my mom that I was sick that's why I'm home and she always believes me but no I have to tell her I just lost my virginity under her roof.'

I sat beside her and took a deep breath "mom?" I asks "yes honey?" she asks "I got to tell you something" I say "shoot" she says "I kinda sorta lost my virginity today" I say squeezing my eyes just. "REALLY!" she said excitedly. "ummm yea....wait wait your not mad?" I asks. "no why would I your growing up" she says while hugging me "wait your the parent your suppose to be grounding me or yelling not congratulating me!" I say pulling away.

This is really weird. Does she not care that I might be pregnant in high school and that can not happen I want to got to college. "well honey look I'm sorry I'm not that strict mother that my mom was, yes I am worried that you might get pregnant but who isn't worried that their little boy or girl well be parents?" she asks and she's right and if I am pregnant then I'm gonna deal with it like a mature teenager and put my child first.

"your right mom....I'm going for a walk to think about somethings" I says grabbing my shoes I'm wearing a crop top that says 'Look At What Your Not Getting" and some short faded denim shorts. I walk outside and I walk down towards Jacob's house. 'what if I'm pregnant, then will I be the school hoe? and worst will Jacob leave my for some not pregant chick?' at the thought of him leaving me, made me cry I was right in front of his house I fell to my knees and started bawling. "Ok mom ill clean it after I take out the trash!" I hear someone yell and shut a door. I look up and its Jacob. "India?" he says running over to me. I sit up and sit on my butt leaning against the fence. He comes and sits beside me.

"Hey what are you doing out here?" he asks hugging me "I just finished telling my mom that I lost my virginity" I say sobbing and sniffling "SHE KICKED YOU OUT?!?" he asks "no, Jacob calm down she was actually cool with that its just that...." I say "go ahead say it" he says "what if I'm pregnant a-a-and you leave me I don't wanna raise a baby by myself I can't do it I just can't do it!" I say full blow crying. He hugs me tighter pulling me into his chest letting the tears hit his 'MISFITS' shirt I wrap my arms around his body.

"I would never leave you India especially if your carrying my kid I wouldn't dream of it" he says kissing my forehead. And all I could do is cry. I Know he loves me but am I the one afraid to love him back? And if I am pregnant will he stick to his words or just leave me. I don't want to know and I hope I will never have to fine out.