Love?: Part 2 (Final Part For Chapter 3 and 4

• Dedicated to Makayla Malendez

I woke up and hopped in the shower. I got out and found something befitting a MSFIT. My Arizona military jacket, my Love by Design tee, my yellow skinnies and my Call It Spring eufrosina sneakers. 'since mother took me to get my bellybotton pierced yesterday' that was the real reason why I left. 'my gym outfit has to express my attitude towards MSFITS.' I grabbed my 'Classic Misfit' blue, purple and black striped tank and my red shorts. I put all of that stuff in my bag and headed out the door.

(At school)

I walked to my locker and I put my gym bag in and I grabbed my books. I saw Jacob coming towards me 'shit I need a....The MSFITS'. "hey girls over here" I yelled. they saw me waving and ran over and blocking Jacob. He looked sad and walked away. Now I feel sad. But I was knocked out of my guilty daze. "Bubbles....earth to bubbles." Kayleigh said "oh hey guys" I said happily "so the MSFITS are back?" Jez'belle asked "yea are we?" Penni asked too "Hell yea!" I said they all cheered.

(First period)

I sat in my chair feeling kinda crappy for avoiding Jace but....I don't know I feel like I have to apologize. I look over at him....sad, lonely and confused. "Jacob!" I whisper. He looks over at me. I wave "come here!" I whisper. He turns his head 'oh this bitch is not ignoring me oh hell no!'. I get up and I walk over to his desk I pull his ear over to my desk area. "OW!" he whimpers "oh stop baby!" I say sitting him down. "Jacob....are you talking to me today?" I asks still looking at him. He nods no.

"why not baby?" I ask him. "ok I'm talking" he says "good!" I say sitting next to him "why did you avoid me to in the hallway?" he asks I look at my hands as he stares at me with those big sexy brown eyes. "Because I know you don't love me" I say "what are you talking about?" he asks "Jacob you don't have to keep acting I know you don't love me." I say "why would you say that of course I love you India" he says "yea as a friend" I say "no, not as a friend" he says lifting my head up making me look at him.

I start to cry "Jacob do you know how long I cried over you?" I ask him "no but...." he says "I CRIED for months Jacob not weeks or days but months while you went with every girl in the school" I sniffed "I had no idea India I'm sorry" he says trying to hug me "are you sorry Jacob are you?" I say pushing him away walking out.