Are You A Virgin?

• Dedicated to Makayla Malendez

(At my house)

We walk up to my house door and I see my moms car is still gone 'good I have time!' I think to myself. I unlock the door and open it. "welcome to my house baby!" I say pulling Jacob in. "Navi why are we here?" he asks "because your mine and I wanna prove it to you" I say sucking on his neck.

"india(moans)" he says "shhh Jace let me pleasure you" I say still sucking on his neck "ok(moans)" he says.

I pull Jacob upstairs and I throw him on my bed. He watches my every move as I slide my pants down 'what am I doing? I'm still a Virgin what if he's like the size of a pole I'm gonna get murdered down there' I think to myself but managing to keep a straight face. I'm half way naked nothing on but my flirtitude bra and somewhat matching poka dot panties.

I look up and I sew Jacob standing in hid boxers 'I don't think he's hard' I say to myself before being picked up by Jacob and placed softly on my bed he spreads my legs. I feel so tense 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!' was all I could think. He climbs on top of me and starts to kiss down my neck to my chest to my stomach down below. He climbs back up and unclasps my bra. And throws it on the ground. He goes back down to my 'V' I look at his every move. He stops and looks up as if he was asking for my approval.

I nod 'yes'.

He slowly pulls down my panties and then he stops there not even at my ankles yet. I sit up and I look at him staring at my 'V'. "what?" I ask him. He looks up at me "when did you get you 'V' pierced?" he asks. He looks at me. "oh I got it a few months ago" I say. He looks at it again and then shrugs and continues to pull my panties down. I feel so uncomfortable knowing a guy is staring at my pierced Vagina. I just lay back down and close my eyes when I feel my panties fall off my feet I know they are down.

I feel a hot breath over my 'V' and then I feel soft baby lips plant kisses all over it. I try to be a tease and not moan but its to hard. Then I feel a wet slug like thing slide over my clit. My hand insteadly shoots up and grabs a handful of Jacob's hair pulling every bit of it. I feel Jacob smirk because he knows I'm enjoying it. His tongue turns into his lips as he sucks on clit I arch back in complete enjoyment. He takes one of his hands and carefully slides two fingers inside of me. All I could do was buckle my hips and bite down hard on my lip to keep the moans from escaping.

He begins to pick up speed and that was it I lose it. "AHHHHH FUCK JACE!" I yell that was the first time I have ever said fuck and it felt so right. He didn't stop either. The speed just increased more and more. He stop sucking and just keep pumping. He climbed up on top of me now rubbing my clit with his thumb and still finger-fucking me. I could feel him staring in my face but my eyes were closed so I couldn't see him.

I felt my walls tighten around his fingers and then it happened I cummed all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and sucked them which to me was a little weird....but ok I guess. He got off bed and pulled off his boxers and stood infront of the bed he pulled me off and layed down "come here" he said. I climbed on the bed and I sat on his chest. He looked at me. "india are you A Virgin?" he asks. I look away in shame. He picks up my chin "hey! nothing to be ashamed of baby ill go slow ok" he said. I nod and slide back hovering over his dick he grabs my hips.

"you ready?" he asks me I nod he puts his tip in my 'V' I don't feel anything until he slides me down some more. I feel a tear leave my eye. He wipes it away and kisses my hand. He push it in some more and I look down and I see our skin is almost touching. He pushes in more and I feel his skin touch mine halfway I grip his arms as he pulls back out but this time he goes in a little bit faster. And soon enough he's thrusting in and out. "Mmmm" I moan he looks at me as my head falls back in pleasure. Until "I love you India" Jacob whispers. And you Know now I really believe him. "I love you too Jacob" I moan.