Nomore Tears

I woke up my eyes all dry. 'I've must have cried myself to sleep' I think to myself. I look around 'wait this isn't my room where is my The Beatles autographed Album that I got for my 5th birthday? where is my posters of Slash? Where is my The Beatles cover that I keep on my bed? WHERE IS ANYTHING?' I think to myself. Then I see a shadow come to the door I was gonna scream but I saw the curly afro and I calmed myself.

"Hey sunshine!" he said walking in and sitting on the bed. "where am I Jace?" I asks "your in my room" he says "oh, wait does my mom know where I am?" I asks "yeah my Mom called her and told her that you were here!" he said "ok what time is it I should be getting home?" I asks "it 12:00 AM" he says "wow I should have been home" I say getting up "India wait your staying" he says "what?" I say grabbing my shoes. He walks over and grabs them out of my hands and puts them on the ground. "your mom was called into work and I persuaded them to let you stay here!" he says sitting me on the bed.

"thanks Jace I love you!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too Navi" he says wrapping his arms around me and looking in my eyes and we share one the best passionate kisses I have every had well actually it's my first passionate kiss.

I fell asleep again and when I woke I saw Jacob coming in with a towel around his waist. I don't move I pretend to be sleep still and I watch him in the mirror looking at himself. I think he was listening to music so I got up slowly so he would see me I walked over and wrapped my arms around he waist. He turned around and looked at me he pulled out his ear plugs and stared into my eyes making my blush.

"im going to take a shower" I whisper in his ear nibbling on it a little. ok he nods and I walk into the bathroom. I see a waterproof iPod and I type in 'Say Ok by: Vanessa Hudgens' and I take off all of my close and I hop in and I don't bother with a shower cap I like my hair when its wet. I start to sing along to the song. When I hear the door open I don't get scared because I see that curly afro so I continue to sing. "Are you talking about me?" Jacob asks "I don't know am I?" I asks him "you should because I would say ok!" he says making me blush. 'in the song it says: Will You Hold Me Close And Say: and I sing that part Jacob opens the curtains' "what are you doing Jacob?" I asks "you said to hold you close and say ok so that's what I'm doing" he says.

He was wearing nothing but boxers. He pulls them off and steps in the shower and picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. "your silly" I say "I know" he says "you forgot to say ok" I say. He kisses my lips and whispers in them "ok." I close my eyes and I feel his his tip at my opening. I open my eyes to look at his closed.

He's thinking.

Then I feel him push in. I bite down hard on my lip. I close my eyes and he opens his "look at me." he says calm. I open my eyes and stare at him He was concentrating. I look down at our skin touching together. He leans against the wall I move my arms from around his neck and I put them on the wall. I close my eyes again. "Babe look at me." he says again still calm. I open my eyes and he's looking at me again. I want to look at him but I can't help it. I'm in to much pleasure right now. "I'm trying babe" I say putting my head on his shoulder. "It's ok babe you don't have to look at me." he says. "I LOVE YOU JACOB!" I yell out of pleasure. "I love you too India" he says still super calm and that's the sexy part.