9 Month Friends

Seventh going on eighth months and I have been a BITCH lately. And well I'm sorry not every pregnant teenager is perfect. My mom and Jacob took me to get my ultrasound and we found I'm having girl and her name is Arizona Faith Perez. The Thought of giving birth in about two more months was scary but I had Jace, my mom, his parents and my friends. So I was fine right?

(At Jacob's house)

"what is with teachers and giving projects?" Jacob asks as we sit on his bed and cut and glue. "I don't know but you need to work" I say running my fingers through his hair. "ok ok stop being a turn on" he says moving my hand. I laugh "but I'm not being a turn on" I say putting my hand back. "yes you are you know we can't fuck and you continue to turn me on" he says "I'm sorry" I say "I just love you hair" I add.

he gets up and lays his head in my lap looking at the ceiling then he lifts my 'The Beatles' shirt and kisses my stomach. I rub my hands in his hair until he falls asleep. "I love you Jace" I say.

I can't sleep I just sit on the bed with Jacob's head in my lap playing with his hair. 'I wonder who she's gonna look like I wonder what color her skin is gonna be I hope she has Jacob's hair. Uh that would be perfect' I'm knocked out of my thoughts by Jacob talking in his sleep. "I love you India Navida Malendez!" he says "I love you Jacob Alexander Perez!" I say. He smiles so do I.

That morning I woke up laying on the bed Jacob's head was gone I look around and I see him walking in dressed. "where you going?" I asks him "to help the guys at Jez'belle's house" he says "oh what's going on at her house?" I asks "when I come get yo,u you'll see" he says. He walks over and kisses my lips "bye!" he says "bye but...." he's gone.