My Gaining

It's been a couple weeks since me and Jacob last had sex in the shower. And I know I was pregnant when I started to grow a little hump and I was vomiting. But no one has noticed which is the best part because I want to tell my friends before I grow more and today was that say.

I got out of bed (back at home now) and walked to my bathroom. And of course I told my mom I was pregnant and she took it fairly well. Jacob told his Parents and they were a little teary eyed but they sat us down and talked to us about parenthood and handling when your a teenager. I stood in the mirror and looked at my belly my piercing poked out more but soon I'm gonna have to take it out. but I wasn't that fat.

I put on my 'My boyfriends friends love me' black, white and orange shirt and my orange skinnies and I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Me and Jacob have been walking to school together because we talk about baby names we've came up with four so far( Arizona, Princess, Aiden, Micah). When we get to school we meet up with our friends(Jez'belle,Kayleigh,Penni and Ray Ray,Craig,Roc)

Jacob walks me to my locker so I could get my books. And then we go to first period.

(First period)

"ok class you and a partner well make a poster of any Famous person, band, company or anything and don't forget to its due Friday so you have plenty of time get to work!" Ms.Harman says. Jacob gets up and trys to walk to me. But that Bitch Brazial gets in the way. "you wanna work together Jackie?" I hear her ask "ummm actually I'm working with India aka my girlfriend so yea excuse me." he says pushing by her and walking to me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and sits down. "I think we should do our project on Slash or The Beatles" he says "The Beatles their song Hey Jude is my favorite!" I says "I know everytime we talk about them you say that" he says "I do?" I ask "yea you do" he says.

(Lunch Period)

Me and Jacob walk to lunch I sit at the table and he gets my lunch. "hey pepz!" I say as they sit "hey bubbles" they say "yo where's Jake?" Craig asks "oh got my lunch" I say "oh." he says. "here you go babe" he says kissing my cheek. "your not gonna eat Jake?" Kayleigh ask "I am." he says "well where's you tray?" Jez'belle asks. "I'm sharing with my girl!" he says "oh!" they all say. Then we all laugh.

I start to feed Jacob and they start to stare at us. "what?!" I ask "why are you feeding Jake?" Penni asks "why not don't you feed you boyfriend?" I ask her "no not really" she says "oh!" I say still feeding him. "Do you want to tell them?" I whisper in Jacob's ear when their not looking. "Now?" he ask I nod. "ok." he says. "Ummm guys...." I say. they turn around and look at us. "we have to tell you something" Jacob says. Their happy expressions change to a small frown. "I-I-I'm pregnant!" I says softly but loud enough for them to hear me and all I see is jaws dropping. Well that's taking care of!