#6 - Your First Kiss

I post preferences, imagines and my fanfiction on my tumblr, so feel free to follow it and request things if you like :) foreverwithonedirectionn.tumblr.com :) x

_____________________

Harry: He had wanted your first kiss to be special, but as he watched you bite your lip during the move next to him, he couldn’t help it. He cupped your cheek, causing you to turn around, a smile on your face. He gradually closed the space between you, your lips meeting, moving together in perfect synch. You both smiled while you kissed, opening your lips a little and allowing Harry’s tongue to trace your lips. You both pulled away for a kiss, smiling sillily at each other, both happy and contempt in each other’s arms.

Liam: You were watching the sunset together when he smiled, a small bundle of laughter leaving his lips as he slowly bent toward you, his lips grazing mine ever so softly. It was almost as if he was testing your boundary line. Your hand instinctively met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against yours. It was as if every ounce of you wanted to feel his lips on yours, to feel his hands as they traced up and down your body. You pulled away slightly to breathe, trying not to show how vulnerable he was making you. Your gaze moved from his eyes to his lips and once more his soft lips were against yours, one hand slowly but surely tangling into your hair.

Louis: “Can I kiss you?” It was an unexpected question that made you smile at his cuteness, and caused his cheeks to flame bright red right after asking it. You  couldn’t help yourself and you laughed a little. “I’m sorry, (Y/N).I didn’t mean to, or want to, put you on the spot, but we’ve been dating for a while now and I just really want to kiss you but I didn’t want to be rejected, and thought it would be polite to ask and I should probably stop talking now.” He ducked his head, waiting for my reaction. He was a rambler.

“Louis.” He looked up at you, his eyes hopeful and wide. “Just kiss me please,” you asked, and he reached out, tentatively cupping your face with his warm hands. Leaning in, he let his lips brush gently against yours, before becoming more intense. Pulling away he looked right at you.

“Was that okay?” He asked, worried. Your only response was to pull him back down to meet your lips once more.

Niall: You and Niall were walking hand in hand towards the front door of your house, where your parents would be waiting up for you. You had just finished the perfect first date, with a beachside picnic, watching the sunset. You were getting ready to say your goodbyes, and you could tell you weren’t ready for the night to end. It certainly wasn’t everyday that a famous singer comes meets a girl on the street and asks them out on a date, within minutes of meeting each other. But after spending only a couple of hours together, you couldn’t imagine a life without him. You both seemed to click, fitting together like puzzle pieces, and you let out a smile. As you turn around to thank him for the perfect, you see he is closer than what you originally thought. He is now only a couple of centimeters away from your lips, his eyes looking at your lips, and you let out a small smile at what he is wanting, knowing that he wants to kiss you. He closes up the rest of the space, placing his hand around your waist, and you placing your arms around his neck. He slowly presses his lips to yours, you know one thing. You never want this moment to end.

Zayn:  You walk hand in hand down the path until your reach a small stone wall, a welcoming sight after walking for hours. Zayn pulls you down to sit next to him, wrapping his arm around your waist as you both take time to rest your legs. The night had been amazing, an amazing first date with a picnic, before walking around the park for hours and getting to know each other As you sit together the moonlight washes over you, lighting up your faces.

“It’s beautiful,” you comment, staring in awe at the starry skye.

“But nowhere near as beautiful as you,” Zayn finishes. You barely have time to laugh at his corny line before he kisses you.