#7 - How You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Harry: You’re waiting for your boyfriend, Harry, at the airport, and you’re starting to get extremely anxious about telling him your news. You aren’t sure how he will take it, and what his reaction will be. In all honesty, you were terrified, but every single scared thought disappeared when you came face to face with the green eyed boy you had fallen in love with. You couldn’t wait any longer.

“Harry? I have something to tell you, you began, watching his face carefully. He looked at you expectantly, and you nervously continued. “I’m pregnant.” Both of you were silent for a second, before you watched Harry light up, a smile stretching quickly across his face.

“Really?” He checked and you nod. “I’m going to be a father!” He yelled, lifting you into his arms, both of you lost in the happy moment.

Liam: You welcome the boys into your home, kissing your boyfriend, Liam, on the lips as he passes you, excited to tell him the news you have concealed from him from almost a week. Like usual, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry all made themselves comfortable on your couches, starting to distribute the alcohol in preparation for your weekly movie night.

“What do you want to drink?” Zayn asks you, and you shake your head politely.

“No thanks Zayn, I cant drink anything,” you reply, wondering if any of the boys will take the hint. You see Louis’ eyes flick to you, curious, and you wink at him. He lets out a small smile, leaning back into the couch.

“Yeah, (Y/N), why aren’t you drinking?” Louis adds, playing alone. By this stage Liam is starting to get worried; all the boys know how much you love Friday nights.

“Babe? You sure you’re okay?” He asks, you nod, grabbing his hand.

“I’m more than alright, Liam. I’m pregnant,” you smile, watching him suddenly become filled with joy.

Louis: Originally you had decided you would surprise Louis with the news that you were pregnant, but you made the mistake of telling your best friend, (Y/B/F/N), who told someone, who told someone, and so on, until it finally reached your boyfriends ears. You came home from work one day, to find him waiting for you on the couch, a far away look in his eyes, and the shadow of a smile on his face.

“Babe?” You ask, and watch him look up at you, hope strewn across his face.

“(Y/N). Are you pregnant?” He asks, making your heart drop, because you can’t lie to him, but wanted it to be a surprise. You nod, and he leaps to his feet, laughing and jumping around in happiness, bringing you into his arms and kissing you on the lips.

“I’m going to be a father. We’re going to have a family,” he whispers, and you let out an excited smile.

Niall: You had gotten help from family and friends to plan the perfect surprise for your boyfriend Niall. You were telling him you were pregnant, and had planned a surprise party for when he gets home from rehearsals, complete with a banner strung over the table reading,Congratulations, Daddy. The lights were out, and everyone was hidden when he walked through the door, calling out your name.

“(Y/N)? Are you there?”

“SURPRISE!” Everyone yells, jumping out of their hiding spots as Niall stands there in shock. You go up to him, kissing him on the lips and pulling him to stand where he can see the banner. His face suddenly lights up, and he turns to you.

“Is it true? You’re pregnant?” He asks.

“Yes,” you answer. “We’re going to have a baby, Niall. We’re going to have a family!”

Zayn: You felt extremely nervous and a little sick as you sat on the bed in Zayn’s hotel room, waiting for him to get back from an interview the boys had. You had found out you were pregnant a few weeks after Zayn left for tour. As soon as you found out you called everyone; Paul, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis and told them all the news. They all worked it out so you could come visit to tell Zayn, all of them being extremely helpful, something you were very appreciative of. The door opened, and Zayn walked in, a happy smile lighting up his face when he sees you waiting for him.

“(Y/N) what are you doing here?” Zayn asks, wrapping you in a hug and giving you a passionate kiss .

“I missed you and I have some big news I wanted to tell you face to face,” you replied.

“What is it babe?” he asked, curiously, with you still in his arms.

“We are going to have a baby” you said your voice a little shaky.

“I’m going to be a dad!” He said with nervousness and excitement, squeezing you tight.