I Did it Again

I murder every time I lie or lust every time Its a crime when I fuss if I complain it's just another bullet to the brain. Especially if i use the Lords name in vain. People die for that name people ride for that name (Jesus) He suffered and died for you to be with him. So drop to your knees and confess all your sin and please try not to do it again.

Oh uh oh I did it again

Oh uh no I did it again (6x)

Uh oh I did it again got my hands caught in the cookie jar of sin where there ain't no good cookies with in. I'm dipping it in the milk of regret, because I'm lactose intolerant. I need that good stuff God's word I can tolerate. Clean me up at the cross where the son, my Father sent. The Blood spilt from His hands it dripped. The guards were like where the mop and bucket went? You know this isn't just some criminal's blood again!

Chorus

Okay so I am not going to finish this song. About half way writing the second verse I got this feeling from God saying, "add Micheal (Young Zealous) to the track," so he was supposed to write his part....and hey if he reads this then writes something I'll throw it in at the end. He got busy with his thing and I understand that, on top of that I had no idea if I'd actually record this album. To be honest though if I did end up recording any songs this would be one of them if Micheal was available to record it with me.