Part 1

The Story Of Dagger

By Heidi.L.Bretzin :) As Dagger :) Beanie Baby Books :)

:) DAGGER :) Distributed By JCB :)

Author's Note:

What you are about to read, is a fan fiction of Super Mario RPG for SNES, it was made by my sister back in March 2009 when she was 11 years old, and today (as of June 2015) she is now 17, I have grammar-corrected and edited the following for your convenience, surprisingly it was great grammar, the only problem was EVERYTHING was capitalized, but this is by far the best piece of work I have seen from our childhood, my sister wanted to be called Dagger at the time, this is one of the very few pieces that were complete back then, it is also a very, very sad story. I hope you enjoy.

========================================================== LET US BEGIN THE STORY

Dagger: I really hate working in the factory!

?????: I know.

Dagger: I'm really getting tired of calling you question mark you know.

?????: Hey, it's my name.

Dagger: Hey Writer! CAN YOU JUST TYPE?!!! Okay, finally, as I was saying...... Can I just call you "?"

?????: Okay, fine with me.

Dagger: Do you ever get tired of working in this dump and making weapons?

?????: Well... I'm a weapon myself.

Dagger: Shut it... Hey, can you predict the future or at least some of it?

?????: Well I can predict my friend's future, but I can't predict the whole future.

Dagger: Well can you predict MY future?

?????: Am I your friend?

Dagger: Well yeah, you're the only weapon I know, but you sure don't look like a weapon to me.

?????: Well, looks can't kill.

Dagger: Let's get back to the subject, can YOU predict my future?

?????: Well... Your future is not a really good one. *whispers in Dagger's ears*

Dagger: No... I don't believe it!!

?????: Oh well, you asked what was YOUR future, so I TOLD you your future.

Dagger: Am I REALLY going to end up like that?

?????: *stares in silence* *nods head*

Dagger: *stares in silence* Well! I'm going to prevent it from happening, thanks a lot!! *says sarcastically*

?????: What!!?? I didn't do anything!!

Dagger: Find another friend!!

(Dagger leaves the room)

?????: What did I do?

In another factory room;

Factory Worker: Aren't you supposed to be in room number 5?

Dagger: A so-called friend is in there.

Factory Worker: Well, it's none of my business, but if you want to switch rooms, you'll have to talk to the Boss,

Dagger: I forgot who my boss is, I'm new here.

Factory Worker: Well do you want to work in this room?

Dagger: Yes.

Factory Worker: Then you'll have to talk to Master Smithy.

Dagger: What room is he in?

Factory Worker: I don't know. Hey! I know, why don't you talk to one of the Bosses?

Dagger: Bosses? I thought Smithy was the boss.

Factory Worker: No, he's the MASTER, they are the BOSSES.

Dagger: So I talk to one of the BOSSES to know where MASTER Smithy is?

Factory Worker: Yep, go on.

Dagger: Ok here it goes... Uh, sir? I need to know where master Smithy Is? I'd like to change rooms.

Mack: Change rooms? Follow me...

In Smithy's Quarters...

Mack: Smithy, factory worker number 70...

Dagger: IT'S DAGGER!! D.A.G.G.E.R, DAGGER!!

Smithy: Dagger, so you'd like to change rooms?

Dagger: Yes. And I'd like to change JOBS too.

Smithy: Well Lets See... What Room Did You Used To Work In?

Dagger: Room 5.

Smithy: Room 5...Hmmm... You will work in room 3 and be a Weapon Carrier. You look strong enough.

Dagger: Um, I am a newcomer.

Smithy: So?

Dagger: Crap! Well BOOM goes that wish!

Smithy: What?!

Dagger: Nothing, nothing.

Smithy: You may go, Weapon Carrier.

Dagger: That's DAGGER!!!

Mack: Come child, or you will get in trouble!

Dagger: I'D RATHER BE FIRED THEN WORKING IN THIS DUMB BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!

Smithy: Take her away to the dungeon!!!!!

Dagger: Grrrrr!!!

Mack: Come on, you!!

In The Prison...

Mack: This will be a lesson not to challenge Smithy to a talking session!!

(Mack leaves)

Dagger: Crap heads. (Mimicking Mack What He Just Said)

?????: Mack's right, you know...

Dagger: Question Mark!!! What are you doing here?! Let me out!

?????: Dagger, you said find another friend, and your NEW Factory Workers are waiting for you, when I told them you talked back at Smithy, they felt ashamed, and because of you, Smithy doubled their work time. Why can't you learn Dagger? Do you know what happens to workers who talks back at Smithy?

Dagger: *stares in silence*

?????: But I will help you. I will talk Smithy over and maybe he might let you out. I hope...

Dagger: Thank you Question Mark, I don't know why I've been mean to you.

?????: That's okay. Well I have to go now and ask Smithy to let you out.

Dagger: Ok.

(A Couple Of Minutes Later)

Dagger: Did he say yes?

?????: He asks if you would do your job without complaining or anything, he will let you out of the dungeon.

Dagger: (Sigh) Alright.

(????? Unlocks The Gate)

Dagger: Thanks, Question Mark.

?????: You're welcome. Now you better do your job.

Dagger: Ok.