Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

I had a lot to think through, I was emotional but didn't want to be around Jungkook. Even if he was my supposed mate

"You think I wanted him to rape me!?" I snapped at Jungkook

"I don't know Jimin. I'm saying why did you fight back? You nearly kicked my ass for simply coming after you when you ran after Taehyung, you put up a hell of a fight during the ceremony...Why didn't Hoseok get any of that hostility?"

I felt myself shaking as my eyes watered, "He caught me off guard." 

Jungkook turned and looked at me and frowned. He jumped down from the ladder and I moved back wiping my eyes. 

"Don't."

"I'm not trying to be an ass Jimin, but you gotta see how it looks." 

"It looks like I wanted to be taken by Hoseok? Really? You ARE an ass Jungkook."

"Jimin don't you dare!" 

He yelled at me as I turned and ran right back out the unfinished house. I heard him on my tail and felt my anger and emotions boil up, things shifted inside of me and I turned and roared at him with such rage he actually halted. I felt like the entire sun radiated around me. I was sweating and felt like I was on fire. I roared again and attacked a tree and noticed my claws were out. 

I panted and was too pissed to be shocked. My vision was blurred with tears and my heart beat in my chest like some wild drum. I swallowed hard and just wanted to make the pain I was feeling disappear. The vulnerability I felt to simply dissipate, I didn't want to feel like this. I didn't want to be so connected to Jungkook that his stupid opinions mattered, that his stupid words hurt me so much. I hated him. 

I hated him!

I tried to calm my rage, stop the power that seemed to be swirling around me like its own energy source. I flared my nose smelling a sweet scent and looked up. The omegas, my friends, were in their friend circle. Our friend circle. As I walked near them though, I noticed something was off. Taehyung looked at me with wide frightened eyes and the others seemed to sink back and squirm as if afraid. 

I tried to calm myself and swallow my rage and anger. I couldn't help lick my lips as my attention kept going to Taehyung. 

"Hi." I said simply.

I noticed a few of them shivered and Taehyung kept his eyes down. The silence was awkward and something seemed very off with them. I sat down as I always did but Jisoo and Lisa moved back slightly and Taehyung covered his nose. Jenny was oddly quiet and when she did speak her tone lacked the usual bite it usually had. 

"So you're really an Alpha now."

I looked at her and snapped, "I've always been an Alpha." 

She flinched slightly and nodded looking down. 

It was odd to see her not clap back with some smartass remark. The squirming continued and I could've swore Lisa whimpered quietly.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked. 

Taehyung spared a glance at me, "Don't you feel different right now?" 

"I'm irritated as fuck cuz you guys are being weird." 

They looked at each other and Taehyung bit his lip.

"Sorry." Lisa whispered. 

I groaned and rolled my eyes when they all tensed as I stood. 

"Taehyung I need to talk to you in private."

He widened his eyes and Jenny looked up then frowning.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."