Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

I had a lot to think through, I was emotional but didn't want to be around Jungkook. Even if he was my supposed mate and supposed to be there with me. Right now I honestly just needed some air. I needed to get as far away from him as possible. I wasn't sure where I was going so found myself shocked when I looked up and saw I'd walked to my house. I stood there staring at it and found my eyes watering. 

The whole event was like some horrible blur of a nightmare. I closed my eyes and tried to replay the scene back in my head, of everything that had happened but I only got flashes. Flashes of yelling, flashes of fighting and then nothing. Jungkook had added fuel to the fire and now, the very thing I had feared had come to past. 

I felt my face wet and realized I was crying. I cursed and quickly wiped my tears and stayed hidden in the forest as Jungkook so often did, watching me, stalking me, waiting to ruin my life. I flared my nose trying to see if I could sense my father around, it was hard to tell though because his scent would linger even if he was gone. I bit my lip and slowly walked out from the trees and approached the house. 

I knocked and quickly moved out the way hiding and saw my eomma open the door. 

"Hello? Jungkook?" 

I came out of hiding and he gasped and covered his mouth with watery eyes.

"I had to see you." I said quietly

"I'm glad you did sweetie. Your father's not here right now, but you shouldn't come in right now. You smell heavily of Jungkook he'll know you were here. It's the same reason I can't hug you." He said looking down. 

I nodded and eomma looked like there was so much pain in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry I caused so much problems in the family." 

"You didn't, it's not your fault." 

"It actually is, if I'd just been born normal none of this would've happened. I tried to do what appa said, I tried to keep him away." 

Eomma smiled gently, "Sometimes things are destined to be. Don't fight the Alpha so much, you wear his mark now. He can make you happy if you let him." 

"but how will I come into my Alpha purpose if I'm his. What's the point of being an Alpha if I"m just - " I stopped and wiped my falling tears. 

"Listen to me Jimin." I could tell Eomma wanted to hug me. "I know your father makes it seem like the worse thing being an Omega. But I think it is your greatest strength and being an Alpha only adds to your amazing qualities. Learn to embrace all of who you are and give the Alpha a chance ok?" 

I nodded and glanced around as I sensed my father's scent get stronger. Eomma looked up too. 

"You'd better go!" 

I nodded and Eomma blew me a kiss and I smiled as more tears fell and I ran off down the path to my best friend's house. My tears flew out my eyes as I ran like some sparkled magical dust instead of the pained heartbroken tears that they were. I ran hard and stopped, panting leaning against a tree. I looked up and saw the beautiful wooden house of my best friend. 

"What are you doing here?" 

I flinched a bit and turned seeing Taehyung sitting on his porch. He looked beautiful sitting there, his purple eyes nearly glowing in the sunlight. His soft features seemed sad. 

"Taehyung? I...I came to see you." I said a little confused, as he'd never sounded so cold towards me. 

"Why?"