Chapter 22

I paced back and forth in the lobby and ran my hands through my hair pulling it a bit stressed. What did I do? I just seemed to be messing up left and right. I called my dad postponing calling Jimin's parents, a bit afraid to face them. I'd promised Mr. Jin his son was ok, that I'd take care of him. And here I'd broken him, completely denied his Alpha side to the point of him going into his Rut. I felt horrible and felt my eyes water as the phone rang.

"Hello." 

"Dad...Jimin's...Jimin's in the hospital."

"Oh my god, what happened son?" 

"I...I don't know. I think I messed up, he..he went into his Rut."

The line was quiet and I felt a lump in my throat as I pulled my hair some more.

"Jungkook how did he go into his rut? That's not good."

"I know, I mean I didn't realize - "

"Jungkook I told you, you should mate with his Alpha wolf too. Did you not?"

"Well he tried to kill me, I wasn't exactly thinking about mating with him." I said panicking.

He sighed, "So what happened?"

"I noticed he was in his rut and so I mated with him. I was gentle and even let him bite me and tried to keep him stimulated so he would feel good. And I...I had sex with him. Is that ok? I mean that's never happened right? Alphas don't mate Alphas. Did I break him?"

"I don't think so. What happened?"

"He started bleeding, I mean really bleeding and then saying he was in pain."

"Damnit, Jungkook. It's been a month since you last called me. Has it been that long since he was a full Alpha?"

"Yeah." I answered quietly. "I didn't think it was normal. I tried to get Jimin to shift but he wouldn't."

My dad was quiet and I nervously fidgeted hoping Jimin was ok.

"So he had shifted back to his Omega wolf?"

"Yeah I...I pulled his Omega wolf out and then we...we you know. His Alpha wolf didn't seem ok and I thought he needed to rest."

"Shit Jungkook, you were supposed to mate with the Alpha soon after dominating him."

I started to ask him a question when the doors opened and the doctor walked through the double doors.

"Hold on dad." 

"Hi." He looked hesitant and I panicked.

"Tell me he's ok! What is it!?"

"Jimin is stable, but he lost the baby."

I stood there confused and shook my head. 

"What baby? What are you talking about, Jimin is an Alpha."

"So it seems that's what killed the baby. I remember Jimin when he was born. The Alpha born with Omega traits. It seems it's more than just traits. We categorized him wrong. His body changes to that of his wolf. Right now he is an Alpha, his body is that of an Alpha. But previously his body was that of an Omega, and the baby that was in the sac was killed with his shift. I'm very sorry, but he miscarried."

I shook my head trying to grasp what he was saying.

"Jimin can carry child?" I asked

The doctor nodded, "But his body has the ability to shift between that of an Alpha and an Omega. His Alpha body is not compatible for carrying a child, so when he shifted to an Alpha he no longer had the organs to supply life for it."