Introduction 2.0

𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼
"As much as I hate you, I still love you."

It goes without saying that I've been a rather terrible Wattpad writer for neglecting all of you these past 4 years and leaving a cliffhanger to Sasha and Seth's story. Hell I started this story even before Seth and Becky were a thing. I remember writing this piece when I was in 5th grade back in 2016 or so, I was around 10 years old back then. I'm currently 16 going on 17 in 11th grade and I haven't been watching WWE. Last I checked, Becky Lynch held both the Raw and SmackDown Women's champion. That is last I checked, last I was an avid fan, I think it was on Asuka's undefeated streak, I actually forgot. Point is, I grew up with wrestling and writing these stories have been my greatest pleasures growing up, it really indulged my interest in writing, there is truly nothing I'd rather be than a writer.

I wanted to continue this story for the sake of just finishing it and not leaving you all just like that, I hate it when it happens so I tried to, but it was hard because I was no longer a fan of wrestling and I lost this account for 3 years. But now that I'm back, I want to finish what I started but as I read this story once again, I realized one thing, IT'S SOOOO BADDD. I can't finish a terrible story with a terrible plot and grammar so I've decided to rewrite it with an average writing skills. But since I haven't been a wrestling fan since Sasha Banks lost her tag team championship to The IIconics on Wrestlemania 2019, I decided to keep the timeline around 2015 to 2017, the peak of my wrestling interest. So here's this "Shooting Stars: A Sesha Ballins Story Part 2."

Thank you all for being with me right here right now for all these years, I hope you guys see this and get to continue and finish this story💜For all those commenting if I was okay or not, thank you for caring so much about me, I've been rather fine and I'll be better. #SeshaBallins4Ever

P.S. I'll be archiving the past chapters, lemme know if you wanna see them for old times sake I'll send a Docs.

Some Songs to send you into the mood

Video Games
by Lana Del Rey

Cardigan
by Taylor Swift

Oceans & Engines
by NIKI

About You
by The 1975

Evergreen
by Omar Apollo

Lovers Rock
by Tv Girl

Somebody That I Used to Know
by Gotye

The Less I Know The Better
by Tame Impala