After All These Times ੈ✩‧₊˚

July 13 2015, Monday Night Raw

Alas, one of those moments where Sasha wishes would last forever, the purple-haired girl with dreams higher than the sky entered backstage for her first time in the main roster. She stepped into crowds of amazing wrestlers she had only seen on tv, who were now living and breathing people passing by in front of her. "Mercedes." Ashley(Charlotte) called out wearing her Flair blue t-shirt, she was beside Becky who had just made her hair more orange almost like fire. Sasha entered with nothing but prestige, an NXT title around her waist, and her trademark red boss glasses.

"You nervous?" Ashley placed a hand on Sasha's shoulders. "Not really." She replied but they both know back in the hotel room, she had a panic attack already. "Isn't it amazing that this is everything we ever hoped for like it's happening right now! Becky said in disbelief. The Irish lass kicker's name is Rebecca but she had gone by Becky her whole life. "Wish Pam was here though." Ashley reminded that they were missing ¼ of the horsewoman. Earlier that month Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte got a call from Stephanie that they're needed for the Women's Revolution while Pam(Bayley) was still on probation back at NXT, but soon she'll be granted the NXT championship.

Sasha walked around the premises for a while, seeing superstars in their normal shirts and pants, meeting heels who looked mean onstage but were extremely humble backstage, including The Miz himself who welcomed her happily to the main roster. She wandered around and even get to meet the current Divas Champion, Nikki Bella. However, her highlight encounter of the day happens with Naomi. "Heard you were going to be a part of our team? BAD girls, as in beautiful and dangerous." She said while Tamina, the other teammate seemed quieter than her. "I'm so pumped." Sasha let out, her heart beating insanely fast as she stared at the time from her phone. "Don't be nervous, you'll be great," Naomi reassured. Despite her heel persona, Naomi seems kind and caring.

Sasha continued to walk alongside Naomi to the pantry where the only food available was fruits and vegetables. The other girls were getting their glam down, Eva Marie had her red hair in curls, while Nikki and Natalya were still in white kimonos. "So how's your first impression of this place, do you like it?" Nikki asked as they circled on the table. "It's been everything I dreamt of since I was like 10." Sasha expressed, cannot fathom the feeling of overwhelm as she sat there with divas she adored on tv. "That's sweet," Nikki said. Sasha felt her response was vaguely a tad bit spiteful, but she brushed it off almost immediately.

Just when it did happen, a girl with a curvy, sexy body filled with tattoos entered the room. It was a moment where all the divas stared at her with eyes of judgment. "Ew, what is she doing here?" Nikki remarked and Brie made a disgusted look on her face. "Probably to meet with Mr. World Heavyweight Champion again," Natalya said, biting her lips. "What a whore." Eva Marie loosely said. Sasha questioned who this girl is, but she did seem rather familiar. "She's Paige's friend," Naomi informed them, trying to stop them from mocking a girl behind her back despite the fact she deserved it or not.

"Who's that?" Sasha asked and everyone turned their heads to her. "You don't know who that is?" Nikki and everyone seem astonished that she was uninformed about gossip that had been going around since a supposed scandal appeared a couple of months ago. "I'm kind of out of the loop with everything." She explained, "God what rock did you climb out of." Brie joked. "That's Zahra, she's on NXT like you, You never saw her?" Naomi asked. "This is my first time," Sasha replied.

"Zahra, the champion's side hoe." Natalya giggled. 'Jesus, what did this women do to deserve all this hate?' Sasha thought. She was also kind of disappointed in herself for being ignorant about situations going around her, like how she was also unaware of who the current champion is, there's just too much of them.