Out of Sight, Not Out of Mind ੈ✩‧₊˚

Summerslam was around the corner and even though Sasha wasn't booked for any match for the biggest party of the summer, she still had a match that day with Nikki Bella on Raw. Ashley was getting her hair done across from Sasha. "Is this your first one on one match on Raw?" Ashley asked. "I think so. I don't remember." Sasha replied while opening her phone.

"I still have to practice my ring work." She admitted. She had been a bit jaded ever since she entered the main roster, whether it was because of the overwhelming success or just because of Seth. "You're going to do well," Ashley reassured, knowing that despite her sloppy progress these past few days, she was still a renowned former NXT champion who put up a great fight. "Banks, Gorilla in 10." said one of the guys backstage. Sasha opened her kimono, revealing a white and orange gear that complimented her body shape.

Sasha entered the arena like no other, she had gained amazing confidence over the years by being the Boss that she is, regardless of where she got the idea.

Had a dream I had it made and
Now there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gon' pushed it all out the way
Destined to break in
I found my way, yeah
Now I'm made, nobody gonna take it
'Cause I gon' gon' pushed 'em all out the way

Sasha entered the ring accompanied by Tamina Snuka and Naomi. As the lights dimmed and the crowd roared with anticipation, Nikki Bella made her way to the ring with her signature confidence, exuding an air of dominance. The match began with an intense lock-up, as both Nikki Bella and Sasha Banks vied for control. Each woman showcased her technical prowess, countering each other's moves with precision and agility. Bella relied on her strength and power, utilizing her trademark moves like the Rack Attack and the Bella Buster to wear down Banks. However, Banks proved to be equally formidable, utilizing her quickness and striking ability to keep Bella on her toes.

The pace of the match intensified as the women unleashed a flurry of high-flying maneuvers, showcasing their athleticism and acrobatics. Bella's trademark forearm smash and the fiery Banks Statement submission move were both on full display, as each competitor pushed the other to their limits. The near falls and near submissions kept the crowd on the edge of their seats, as the match could have gone either way at any moment.

The animosity between the two competitors was palpable, as they exchanged taunts and trash talk in between the intense action. The match spilled outside the ring, with both Bella and Banks utilizing the ring apron and barricades to their advantage. They brought the fight back inside the ring, delivering punishing strikes and high-impact moves, leaving each other gasping for breath.
As the match approached its climax, the tension reached a fever pitch. Bella attempted to deliver her finishing move, the Rack Attack, but Banks countered with a jaw-dropping reversal into a Banks Statement, applying excruciating pressure on Bella's back. Bella fought valiantly, refusing to tap out, but ultimately succumbed to the relentless submission hold, granting Banks the victory.

"Here is your winner...SASHA BANKS." as announced loudly, Banks hears her theme song once again before the referee held her arm up high. Sasha made her way back to the locker room where Ashley congratulated her for her not-so-sloppy ring work. "I actually think you did well I don't understand what you were so afraid about." She placed a hand on her shoulders.

"Just nervous I guess," Sasha responded, wearing a t-shirt and pants over her wrestling gear. When she left the locker room, she was met with Seth once again, much to her surprise but also not so surprised because he had been seeing him almost too much these days.

"You again." She spitefully greeted him.

"Good to see you too." He responded sarcastically

"Were you looking for something?" She asked, looking around the halls. "You actually." Sasha's heart raced faster every second she spent with him, she could feel it beat from the palm of her hands. It had been five years since their painful breakup, and she thought she had moved on. But seeing him again stirred up a whirlwind of emotions she thought she had buried deep inside.