Somebody I Used to Know ੈ✩‧₊˚

Aside from the encounter with Seth, Sasha's first night in the main roster was pretty successful. Sasha spent the night in a hotel room with Ashley and Becky, she was currently packing her clothes, gears, and everything else to the next destination. "Anything interesting happening lately?" Ashley asked while rumbling through receipts and paperwork on the bed. "Nothing much really." She responded, getting out of the bathroom to pack her shower things. "Nothing at all?" Ashley had this ominous tone indicating she knew something but Sasha didn't feel like she did anything bad or good last night. "Nothing no."

"Okay I have to get this off my chest." Ashley said dropping her phone and papers. "I saw Colby pulling your hand last night. What's that about?" Ashley questioned. From the four of them, Ashley had always been the most nosy when it comes to drama and other people's business. "That's nothing really." She responded much to Ashley's annoyance. "Do you guys know each other prior from yesterday?" She asked. Sasha stopped on her trail for awhile before saying "Yeah we did." Sasha didn't want to be caught in a lie by Ashley the stalker as it'll lead to more suspicion.

"Oh how?" She asked again. "Ash, if she don't want to talk about it she shouldn't." Becky interrupted but Sasha didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Becky had always had a sense when one of her friends felt uncomfortable, one of the things why she's so loved. "Independent circuit days. We met when I was in Chaotic wrestling and we wrestled together in Ring of Honor." She replied. "Ah, were you guys close?" Ashley dug deeper.

"Oh my god Ash he literally just pulled my hand because he wanted to ask when's my next match." She lied, trying to get Ashley to stop the nagging and leave her alone. "Okay okay sorry." She continued with her paperwork though Sasha knew that if Seth had got something out of his mouth about their relationship, Ashley would nag her all over again.

Ashley, Sasha, Becky, and Nikki Bella were training in a performance centre with some "Tough Enough" coaches and contenders. "You can definitely go faster than that." Said the trainer to Sasha when she was practicing her moves with Nikki Bella. From the looks of it, Sasha was definitely the underdog here, aside from Becky, though she had amazing strength, physique, and is a great technical wrestler. Clearly Ashley was the daughter of Ric Flair, and Nikki Bella is the Divas Champion.

"Harder!!" Ashley yelled from the turnbuckles. "What's gotten into her?" Ashley turned to Becky. "Maybe if you hadn't ask her all those questions." She suggested, offending Ashley. "There was nothing wrong with them." Truth be told, Sasha haven't been able to get Seth off her mind, whether it was the thought of being around him the next year everyday, or the fact that she'd have to see him in Zahra's arms all year long.

Just then, Seth and Roman entered the center with full sleeveless fitness wear. It seems that coincidences is an overstatement to their constant meetings. Sasha finds herself once again in an uncomfortable position with Seth. "Mornin'" Roman greeted to the smitten contenders who were starstruck to see them in person for the first time. The room was suddenly bustling with contenders cheering for the two men with undeniably remarkable features. "Don't smile just yet, we're here to terrorize you." Roman announced. Seth was a seasoned wrestler, he had that charisma not much people have, not even Roman. It was what got him this far in WWE. Seth was also a magnificent teacher, he and his former tag team partner, Marek Brave started a professional wrestling academy about a year ago.

"Alright, folks, pay close attention," Seth boomed, his commanding voice filling the room. "We've watched your ring work and it's a bit sloppy, you need to pull a powerful move, something JBL would scream about from the commentator's table." Seth stood on the center of the ring. "I'm going to demonstrate an easy yet effective move, it's called the power bomb." He said. "Any volunteers?" A blonde girl called Amanda rose her hand quickly, Nikki and Ashley both rolled their eyes at her, knowing all she wanted was to be held by the strong arms of Seth. "Mercedes needs it. She's sloppy in the ring." Ashley pushed Sasha to Seth's direction. Sasha was more of a high-flyer than she is a powerhouse, she was young, agile, and lacked the muscles to perform a proper power bomb.