If There's Nothing Left to Say ੈ✩‧₊˚

Today was Monday Night Raw, Seth had an incredible celebration for his World Heavyweight and United States Championship wins yesterday, he was the first person to hold both of those titles simultaneously. Seth was supposed to be on cloud 9, the peak of his career, and yet he felt nothing short of shit. Sasha didn't have much going on that day, not one match at all, she hung out in her usual sweatpants, sleeveless top, cap, and glasses. She was a wrestler off duty, but she didn't feel like going home that particular day.

Sasha spot Zahra looking at the tv where Seth's celebration was crashed by Sting. She took this opportunity to settle what happened. "Zahra." Sasha came over. "Hi." Zahra was appalled to see Sasha interacting with her, and she planned on avoiding her the whole night anyway. "How are you?" She started a small conversation before getting into a harder topic to swallow. "Good." She replied. The answers were pretty bland but Sash a understood her reaction, she would pretty much react the same way. "Listen, about yesterday. I just wanted you to know that nothing happened between us and he probably called out my name because I was yelling so loud and he could probably only see me. His vision could be blurry, and he saw only a girl with purple hair." Sasha stretched out the possible excuses. She hated how she was basically doing Seth's work for him.

"No worries. It's fine." Zahra assured though you could see it from the way she held herself together that she wasn't all that fine. "Okay then." Sasha dismissed herself, not really caring if this could drift apart their relationship or not.

Sasha caught up with Naomi and Tamina who were also an off duty that day. "Mercy you look so pretty I might actually hit you." Trinity(Naomi) complimented her. Despite her heel persona, Trinity is actually a kind soul. "If you call me Mercy one more time, I would actually hit you." Sasha joked. Trinity hesitated at first but she pulled out her phone. "Have you seen Twitter?" She asked. "No, Why?" Sasha, who isn't much of a Twitter person asked. "Well the fans are shipping Divas and Superstars, and you're one of the favorites girls." Trinity handed Sasha her phone.

There was a poll online where they ship wrestlers together such as Seth Rollins with Paige, Dean Ambrose with Nikki Bella, Charlotte Flair with Roman Reigns, and Becky Lynch with Randy Orton. Most importantly, Sasha Banks with Seth Rollins which they called "Sesha Ballins." Sasha was highly shipped with both Reigns and Rollins, much to her demise. She was flattered that they complimented her looks online but annoyed that people are still associating her with him. "Most of these people never even interact with each other." Sasha returned Trinity's phone. "They just judge from the looks," Trinity said.

She looked back at the screen, seeing Paige entering the ring alongside Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair. That only means one thing, Seth was already roaming backstage and could approach her anytime he wanted. Sasha prepared herself for any possibilities that could happen in minutes. Sasha roamed freely, even though she hated the idea of talking to Seth, she wanted to get it over with.

However, chance encounters came earlier than she expected. The boss had been called by her boss. She found herself in Stephanie McMahon's office, alone and crippled. Moments later, Seth came by, much to his confusion. "What the hell are you doing?" Sasha stood up from the seat. "I was gonna ask the exact same thing."

"Oh good, you're here." Stephanie came inside the room and closed the door. "Please sit." She demanded the two. Seth never thought he would find himself this close in proximity to Sasha ever again but there they were. "You're probably questioning why I brought you two to my office." Stephanie started. Seth and Sasha both had that "duh" face plastered as she said that. "We opened our WWE Twitter account today to see that you both are the highest-shipped superstars and divas in our roster. So, I need both of you to do a Tag-Team match against Nikki Bella and John Cena tonight at the main event. This will both ignite your feud with Cena and Sasha's feud with Nikki." Stephanie announced.