5. Sexy, Sexy, Boys

(Max's Perspective)

I noticed how Alex and Nathan flirt with each other. I also noticed how they wore diapers. They probably don't know me anyway but, I was the new exchange student. I wanna be like them! They live such perfect lives but, I have to deal with my bed wetting brother, Ashton. It's unfair because he gets all the attention and he also gets diapers for his problems! Ashton is so lucky to wear diapers! I need some too! I am going to find Nathan and Alex.

(Nathan's Perspective)

I had to go to the mall with Alex. I needed alone time with him. To...know him better.
"Bye daddy!" I yell at Troy as I walk out the door with my hand on Alex's ass.
"You boys don't get too risky, I don't want you to come home with hickeys and whatever." Troy yells after us.
God, my dad really is a suck up.

(-)

I'm at the mall with Alex and I go into a store with him.
"God, I love you." I say to Alex as I start making out with him.
"Mmmm~ I love you too~" Alex says back as he rubs my diaper.
"Ahhhhh~ Alex." I moan and the people in the aisle next to us gasp.
"Hey Alex and Nathan." 
"Who are you?" Alex stares at the random guy.

(Max's Perspective)

I found them making out in the store. It wasn't that hard since Nathan moans really loud. God, it's kinda hot, I wish I was like Alex. So heated.
"Who are you?" Alex asks.
"I'm Max and this is my brother, Ashton." I tell them.
I could see Nathan looking at us, blushing.
"You two are very good looking." Nathan says to us.
"Oh thanks!" Ashton responds.
"I saw you guys in diapers and I just wanted to wear one too, do you guys have one?" I ask Alex and Nathan.
"Yeah, I have one and so does Nate." Alex responds. "Let me change you."
Alex takes me into the bathroom and lays me down. He takes off my pants and underwear and changes me into a fresh thick diaper. I could see his massive boner.
"Thanks." I hug him.
"Augh- you're welcome.." he tells me as he blushes.
I never want this to end.

(Troy's Perspective)

Nathan and Alex better not come home with hickeys. They are just horny  little babies and I know they are going to do something stupid. That's my boys. Doing stupid shit. I'm nervous about what they are doing. Stupid ass kids, I should really care more about them and be stricter on them. Heh, I can punish them for being bad babies. I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

(Ashton's Perspective)

Ok, these guys are hot. I love that I'm already wearing a diaper with them. And I'm left alone with Nathan. (He's a cutie)
"Heyyyy Ashton." Nathan says smirking.
"Heyyyyy Nathan, are you trying to flirt with me?" I ask him.
"What's wrong with that? You know I love all my diaper boys. Besides, you're a cute one too." He rubs my diaper and my hard dick.
"Ahh- Nathan...you know..ahhh~ you'll always have me as your diaper boy Ahhhhh~"
I reply, trying not to moan.
"You know you can't resist me baby." He soothes.
" Oh fuck." I cum in my diaper.
"Good boy very good."
"Mph..whatever."

(-)

Later, Alex and I go off together, and Max and Nathan go in the opposite direction.
"Hey cutie, how's your diaper holding up bud?" Alex questions me.
"Mph..it's fine..how's your diaper?" I answer.
"Wet, you're hot." He announces.
"Thanks, you're adorable too." I start making out with him.
"Mmmm~ ahhhhh~!" He moans and I pat his diaper.
"Can you make a messy for Ashton?" I grab the back of his diaper.
"Aughhh~" As Alex groans he lets a massive load of mess out into his diaper.
"Good boy." I also let out a humongous load of mess out into my diaper and we walk off hand and hand.

(Nathan's Perspective)

I put my hand on the back of Max's diaper and he puts his hand on mine as we walk out of the mall with Alex and Ashton. I love all my diaper boys and I would never do anything in this world to change it. Troy will be so mad that I brought 2 new boys home. But I don't care, since they are cute, messy, and adorable little boys. I love my life.

[Guys Ashton is 13 and Max is 14 just to clear things up, thank you for reading this chapter!!!]