2. Unexpectedly Abnormal School Situation

Nathan's Perspective

"Hey baby boy it's time for school." My dad says.
"Mmmmm...five more minutes..." I groan back.
My dad enters my room and removes the covers.
"Nathan you need to look at yourself buddy.." my dad's eyes get big and turning away, blushing.
I get up and look at my diaper. It's about twice it's size with a bunch of animals on it with a bulging bottom.
"Nate do you need to change that?" My dad asks.
"No no it's fine..." I responded, not wanting to change.
"We'll get ready for school." My dad croaks.
I get ready and I put on skinny blue jeans with a t-shirt. Not gonna lie, I looked pretty big in these jeans. Troy grabbed my backpack and we headed into the car.
"Don't do anything stupid Nathan." My dad warns me.
"Yeah yeah..bye dad."

I head into the school and see Alex.
"Hey Alex. How was yesterday?" I questioned.
"Oh my god Nathan I didn't even get in trouble!" Alex rejoiced in glee.
"That's good, let's go to English." I smirk at him.

Alex's Perspective

Omg. Nathan looks so good today I cannot resist myself much longer. He looks so thick in the front and back. I think I won't be able to hold myself back after today. Or...maybe Nathan is hiding a messy diaper underneath that. It does seem pretty reasonable but I'll keep having to play buddy buddy with him so I can't do anything right now.  The English teacher, Mr. Monroe is back today.
"Hey Nate? You wanna work on this together?" I ask him.
"Yeah of course!" He smiles at me.
Oh my god I'm gonna melt! He's so cute.

Nathan's Perspective

We are done with English and are in the hallway getting our stuff for next period.
"Hey Nate? Are you wearing a diaper per se?" Alex questions me.
"U-uh yeah..please don't tell anyone!" I tell him. I wouldn't want my secret known by The whole school..
"I won't Nate I wear diapers too but this is a thing between us."
"Yes yes I understand." I nod. Alex would look nice with a diaper on. I immediately groan at the thought of that. It's a cute thought.
"What was that noise for?" He looked at me up and down, smirking.
"Oh uh...no reasons Alex..just uh thinking about you- I mean something other than you!" I looked down and blushed. Do I love him?

(Dad) Troy's Perspective

I get home and I have work to do today. I manage and finance the trade stocks so that they mark up at a good rate. I'm done for work now I guess I should just think. I wanna be Nathan's dad so bad, even though I already am his dad. I think of Nathan as a cute baby boy who has little control over his bladder and bowels. It's a cute thought and I would love taking care of him again. He is just like how he was when he was a baby anyway. Diaper wise, he fills it in the same and he acts the same for the most part. These thoughts satisfied my soul and I head out for brunch.

Nathan's Perspective

We head over to lunch after 2 more periods.
"Fun classes right?" Alex questions.
"Oh..uh yeah!" I respond. I love spending time with Alex. I never realized how he looked on a more personal level. Such a handsome diaper boy.

We sit down and decide to eat our lunch slowly. Not wanting to encounter Travis, the school bully. He eats dorks for brains and loves pantsing and humility.
"Hey Nate? You gotta go to the bathroom?" Alex asks.
"Yeah let's go."
We head into the bathroom and we go into the same stall.
"Why are we in the same stall?" I ask.
"So we can pee together." He says, smiling.
We unbuckle our pants and expand our diapers with pee. Satisfied with what we each have done.
"U-uhm..I'll go out first.." I say.
I head out the restroom then he does.
"Hey fuckwads!" Travis yells. "Wanna play a game?"
"No Travis." Alex and I reply. "We fucking hate you. Go away."
"Too bad." Travis lurches forward to pull Alex's pants down but I jumped in-front of him.
"What the?" Travis looks at me. "Diaper? Nathan? What...I- I'm stunned..."
Everyone stops and stares at me.
"That's cute Nathan." One of the boys in my math class says.
"Love it man!" Says another.
"Nice patterns."
"How do you even mess that much Nathan?"
Why am I getting positive feedback? I can't believe these boys accept me for who I am!

Troy's Perspective

I pick up Nate and he looks excited.
"Why are you in such a jolly mood?" I ask.
"All the boys found out I wear diapers and they love me for it!" Nathan smiles brightly.
"Awww that's good Nathan!" I hug him and squish his diaper.
"Let's go home now dad."
"Alright buddy we will be home in a few."