7. I Might Kill My Ex, Not The Best Idea..

[Kill Bill Reference, (😬) I recommend you listen to the song while reading this chapter]

(Travis' Perspective)

How did Nathan get so many more friends in the process of a week after being confirmed as a TBDL? I've been planning his downfall for years but now I think I've hit a breaking point. I'm going to kill Nathan and his stupid little boyfriends. Of course, I needed help, so I called my two friends, Drew and John.
"Listen up shitheads." I order. "This Saturday, while Nathan's dad is out for the weekend on a business trip, we're going to kill Nathan and his little fucks. We're going to be sneaky about it and conceal the bodies when we are done. Ok? You boys are dismissed, get out of my face."
Those boys are so fucking weak. I think that's why they are diapers boys in the first place.

(-)

People asked me, 'Are you ok after your breakup with Nathan?' Or 'Awww I feel so bad for you!' But honestly, he didn't miss me. This is the whole reason I'm murdering his fucking diapered ass. Because he dumped me and became a diaper boy. If I'm smart, I can kill at-least one of them, Rudy is too big to kill, Ashton is a good candidate but, he talks so fucking much. Max is a weirdo and a greater candidate than Ashton, I'll probably kill him. After is Alex, is literally at attached to one of the boy's hip at all times.  I couldn't kill him, and last is Nathan. He's my main focus, kill him, no one knows what to do. This is smart. I'm a smart person. I will kill these hoes.

(Nathan's Perspective)

There's a suspicious feeling today. Travis is looking at me a little too much and I don't like it. I think he's planning something.
"I think there is something up with him!" I say to Rudy in my 2nd class of the day.
"Relax, if he does something to you, I'll break his neck." Rudy responds to be smiling and squishing my diaper.
"Augh~ but..I'm just nervous that something will happ-"
"Relax baby~" Rudy coos.
"But-"
"Shhhhh...."
I can't even talk to him about something serious!
"Rudy this is a big deal! Travis is usually so evil! He might hurt one of us!" I suspect.
"Ok, you know what? I'll take care of you guys ok? If Travis comes over I'll protect everyone since Troy will be gone." Rudy rolls his eyes.
"Ok thanks diaper boy." I smack his diapered ass and everyone giggles. I see Rudy blush and cover his face.
"You don't get humiliated like that everyday?" I grin.
"Shut up." Rudy got all his stuff and left after the bell rang.

(Alex's Perspective)

Ok! Ok! I haven't talked in here in a while but I will admit I was uh...busy...with..the boys. Uhm, I kinda had sex with Ashton last night in Nathan's closet while everyone was asleep in their cribs but, I wasn't tired and I am the horniest of the boys! This is bad. I need to tell Nathan, Max, and Rudy ASAP and I don't know about Ashton..
"Hey Max can we talk-" I get interrupted.
"Sure, what's up?" Max responds.
"I had sex last night with Ashton in Nathan's closet while all of you were asleep." I clench my teeth.
"WHAT? YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BROTHER LAST NIGHT IN NATHAN'S CLOSET WHILE WE WERE ALL ASLEEP?" Max was shouting, so everyone heard him and gasped. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nathan laughing hysterically and Rudy shaking his head trying not to chuckle.
"Shut up you two so goddamn annoying." Travis comes up and shoves me to the ground.
"Hey! What's the matter with you man?" I get up and get in Travis' face. I could see Ashton, Nathan, and Rudy running over to Max and I.
"None of your fucking business." Travis started to walk away and Rudy kicked him in the back, launching him 10 feet into a school wall. Everyone covered their mouths.
"Oh my god Rudy!" Max laughs. "Good job."
I was stunned. Rudy just literally committed assault lmao.
Nathan and I suddenly were hugging Rudy thanking him, and he was bright red. I never saw this side of Rudy (or the side of Travis stuck to the wall lmfao) it was...cute..adoring? I can't find the word but later us boys headed home for the weekend.

(Travis' Perspective)

It's Saturday. It's time to kill some boys. I call up the boys and meet them at Nathan's house. It's time to party. We enter Nathan's house and tiptoe into his living room. I look to my left and see Drew is gone! I quickly run up the stairs and go to the nursery. I got to kill atleast one of them before we are all taken down! I stab Max and than suddenly I get hit on my head.
"Fuck you Nathan..." is the last thing I said before blacking out.

(Ashton's Perspective)

It was crazy! Travis came over and Rudy suffocated Drew with a pillow, than Nathan made Travis black out with a people! But I am sad...that bitch killed my brother..I will never forgive him for what he did. I see John all alone and remember what Rudy said to me.
"I don't have any friends to help me go through it."
I ran up and punched John so hard he died. (That's actually a thing)
"Let me dispose all the bodies." Alex says and throws all the bodies away.
"What about Max's?" Nathan says sobbing partially.
"Donate his body to the heart association. They can preserve his organs." Rudy says unfazed. So we did that.
"What are we going to do with Travis?" I ask.
"Hmm let's make him a little baby. Maybe he'll learn a lesson from this." Nathan says smirking.
"Great idea." The rest of us three say.

(Travis' Perspective)

I wake up on a bed, Nathan's bed. My arms and legs are tied to each side of the bed, one each side. I realize I have a diaper on me with nothing else on and the other guys are watching me.
"HEY! GET ME OUT OF THIS!" I yell.
Suddenly, I realize I haven't peed in 3 hours. I start squirming.
"Awwww, does baby gotta go pee pee?" Nathan coos.
"It's ok little buddy, you're wearing a diaper for a reason." Alex chimes in.
"We know little boys have accidents." Rudy chuckles.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME ON THE SPOT? DON'T YOU ALL HATE ME?" I snap at them.
"Well, everyone deserves a second chance, and we think you deserve one." Ashton says looking at me blankly.
"Yeah and I missed you. I don't know why I broke up with you in the first place." Nathan blushes.
As soon as they said that, I pissed in the diaper, it kinda symbolized how I needed change in my life, and I got it.
"Aww good little baby." Alex says tickling me.
"AHHHHAHAHAHA! STOP TICKLING ME!" I say and than I realize that I already started messing my diaper.
"Mmmmmph!" I groaned as I pushed.
"Wow, your diaper's full baby." Rudy says as he undoes the ties.
"I c-couldn't help myself.." I blush and I feel tired.
"Sleepy.." I say as I fall asleep.

(-)

A few minutes later all the boys are cuddling me and I realize. This is my life. I should have never wasted it on stupid things because it's always been them. Those 4. I love them.

(Bradie's Perspective)

I'm going to visit Nathan. Soon anyway.

[Sorry! This was a long chapter but I'm so glad to say I covered so much in this chapter!]
X <33