4. Laxatives And 2 Lo(s/v)ers In A Bedroom

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MODERATE SEXUAL THEMES AND DIAPER MESSING.

{If anyone is confused about the title you can just read it as losers or lovers. Just clarifying that up. Bye for now!}

Nathan's Perspective

"Here Alex let's go up to my room." I crawl to my room with Alex behind me.
"You look really cute in that diaper.." Alex bites his lips and rubs my bottom.
"Come on Natey, don't want you getting a rash! It's time for a change!" Troy picks me up and brings me to the changing table. Troy changes me infront of Alex. Which was humiliating!
"Alex, are you good bud?"
"Oh yes Mr. Johnson thank you though."
Troy leaves for now.
"Hey Alex uhm you can just wear your diaper now like me." I suggest as he strips down to his diaper.
Alex looks almost uncomfortable as he looks at me and then at his diaper.
"Hey relax Alex, you look cute in that." I put him in my crib and I climb in too.
"Gosh, this crib really is tiny." He says as we barely fit in together 4 ft from each other's faces.
I lean in for a kiss but.. Troy comes in.

(Dad) Troy's Perspective

Oh my gosh! I have another diaper boy too and he is really really cute too just like Nathan! They are both so adorable! I'm gonna make them a little laxative surprise treat. I wanna see what they do to each other under pressure. So, I start concocting the boys laxative milks as they talk to each other. I put a whole bottle of laxatives in each of their bottles for maximum messy-ness. I bring the milks up to them.
"Boys! I got you some milk!!" I hand them the bottle and wink at Alex.
I gotta make my other diapered boy feel at home too. I leave them as I hear the sucking of the bottle. 1 for Troy, zip for the cute little messy diapered baby boys.

Alex's Perspective

So, I'm in Nathan's little crib with him and his daddy gives us milk to drink. He winks at me as I feel myself red and erected.
"Mmmmmm~ that bottle was very delicious." Nathan states rubbing his tummy.
"For the fast and efficient eater you are, I could say the milk in you won't last about 30 minutes." I say, gulping down the rest of my milk.
"Oh yeah? Well so what?" Nathan says, cocking his head at me.
I hear Nathan's tummy grumble and churn as he clutches it.
"Hah, I guess you need to let a load off, literally." I say giggling.
"I wouldn't be too full of myself too." He says as I feel a gurgling sensation in my stomach.
"Oh man what did your dad put in this milk?" I ask.
"I don't know! Probably laxatives.."
"Laxatives! Oh no...."

(Nate/Natey)Nathan's Perspective

I'm chilling with Alex in my crib and we both have to mess and we know it won't be pretty. I decide just to let it out.
"Alex..I'm gonna mess." I gulp down.
"Ok...just try to not mess too much." He responds.
I start messing and I cant stop. My diaper pushes to the back of the crib and I start moving forward to Alex.
"Uh Nathan! Stop messing! Oh god!" Alex nervously speaks.
"I-I cant!" I stop as I'm less than a centimeter away from Alex's lips.
"Damn Nathan..you are such a pamper packer." He says as he makes out with me.
I press my tongue against his as we eat each other's mouths out for 5 minutes.
"Damn Alex...you're good.." I say blushing.

Alex's Perspective

After our make out session I decide to mess too just because I couldn't hold it any longer!
"Nathan I'm gonna mess too..." I say as my diaper inflates up and around.
It pushes Nathan and me into each other and I'm holding onto his chest with my arms.
"Fuck.." I say as I mess and also piss in my diaper, making Nathan and I surrounding by my diaper.
"Oh Alex. I fucking love you. You little diaper filler." Nathan says as he kisses me again.
I moan and groan as we struggle in my mess.
"Help daddy!" I yell.

(Dad/Daddy) Troy's Perspective

I let the boys be for a few minutes and I hear a scream.
"Help daddy!" I hear. Awwww! My little baby Alex is calling me his daddy too.
I sprint up to their room as fast as I can to see a massive diaper covering the 2 of them. I free them from the diaper and see them kiss.
"Woah, my little boys really do love each other." I say hugging my babies and patting their diapers.
I change them and then for the rest of the night it felt like it was just a dream. Changing, loving, humiliating, and flirting with the babies as much as possible.

Than I realized that it was morning already but, Alex's mom said I could keep Alex so, he is gonna be my baby and Nathan's boyfriend.