12. Till Death Do Us Part

(Nathan's Perspective)

So, I heard the whole town hated the boys and me for being tbdls and my dad for being a caregiver. The town is planning something I could feel it. It's only been a week since I've been with my boys but I swear that the town is gonna try to get rid of us.

"You two had sex in the closet?" I cackled.

"You morons.." Rudy smirked at Ashton.

"I swear it's not what it looks like-"

"Save it Luca. We know. Now get up, it's time to have breakfast." I held out my hand.

(The Mayor Of  Canton's Perspective)

Now just recently I have been getting complaints about diaper boys in the neighborhood. All of the parents came into my office and demanded me to do something. I couldn't do anything though because boys will be boys! If they wanna wear diapers and have sex with each other..oh well.
"IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING, IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING!" Yelled an angry mother.
After a few more screams, I told them to live their lives without interacting with them, and they agreed so case closed.

(Troy's Perspective)

"BOYS GET DOWN HERE!" I hollered.

One by one they came in, Ashton came in last limping.

"Why are you walking like a pirate?" I asked.

"Because I had sex with Luca.." he admitted immediately.

The other boys started laughing.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BOYS." I gave them their bottles with laxatives in them.

They drank it and thanked me and went to their room when..an angry mob swarmed to the front door... Now the people started banging on the door and they broke it down.

"WHAT THE HELL? GET OUT OF HERE!! AHHHH!" The mob grabbed me and tied me up.

"DADDY???!" The boys ran down into the living room and the angry mob tied them up too.

"There. Now we're all done." The citizens said.

"Woah woah, not so fast." Alex said.

"Yeah, we have a reward for you!" Nathan places his hand out infront of all the citizens and hypnotizes them.

"YOU WILL BECOME DIAPER LOVERS, YOU WILL UNTIE US, TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND EXPOSE YOUR DIAPER. YOU ALSO WILL LIVE NORMAL LIVES AS DIAPER PEOPLE AND LET US GO!"

"Yesss...sirrrrr.." the crowd echoes as they untie us.

They took off their pants and left us.

"We did it guys!" Luca smiled.

"Wait...is this the end?" Nathan trembled. "No no no! I cant end this!"

The End.

And Nathan woke up.

With his boys in bed.