𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐭.𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐁𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐓, Jamie still had to babysit for the Carlyn's.

She knocked on the door with her free hand, after a few seconds the door opened and she saw an unecpecfed face.

"Jamie!" The familiar girl gasped, Jamie had been just as confused. But she smiled wabing "Hey."

Ellie let her in, locking the door behind her.
"Lili!" The girl called out for her sister, Jamie still stood awkwardly holding her box with both hands.

A little girl ran downstairs quickly, "Ye-" she began to ask, but cut herself short, when she saw Jamie. She turned to Ellie in confusion.

"This is your babysitter, Jamie. So be nice." Ellie said pointing to Jamie before giving Liliana a stern look.

"Hi." Liliana said shyly, "Hi." Jamie said happily "How about we leave your sister slone, and do something fun?" She asked with a hint of mischief

Lily nodded excitedly "We can go in here." She said pointing to what Jamie pressumed was their living room, she nodded following behind the little girl.

She sat down on the carpeting placing the box down wuth her, Liliana sat crossed legged and looked at Jamie's box with excitement.

"What's in it?" She asked impatiently, now sat on her knees. Jamie opened the box, the young girls eyes widened at the glitter and color.

She pulled out a book that was blue and had whales on it, "This is so pretty?" Liliana gaped

Jamie smiled "How about we mess it up?" She asked grabbing a bag full of colored pencils "And if you really wanna ruin it, use these." She said dangling paint brushes with paint infront of Liliana.

"Really?" Liliana asked unsurely, Jamievnodded with a reassuring smile "I can?" Jamie nodded again, Liliana smiled mischeviously.

"Which one is gonnq take the win?" Jamie asked mimicking the voise of a tv show host, causing Liliana to laugh "The paint or The colored pencils?" She said dramaticqlly holding the two objects infront of Liliana.

Liliana pretended to ponder before pointing at the paint "And the paint scores the winning point!" Jamie jumped up in fake overjoyce, much to Liliana's amusement.

Jamie put the paint down, "I'm gonna go wash these." She told the younger girl reffering to the paint brushes, Liliana nodded.

Jamie went over towards she caught Ellie's eyes lingering on her, causing her brows to furrow. As she washed the brushes, "What?" She asked not looking at Ellie though

"Nothing. Just happy Liliana's enjoying herself, she usually has trouble. So, it's good." Ellie explained, Jamie nodded before turning off the sink.

She shook the brushes off, it was then she remebered she'd need something to soak them in. "Uh." She cleared her throat catching Ellie's attention "Do you have anything I can soak these things in? Sorry, I just forgot to bring something." She apologized.

Ellie shook her off, "I think, ugh" she scanned the kitchen with her eyes for something —"Ah, you can use that." Ellie pointed at the object.

Jamie nodded picking up a clear plastic cup "Oh. Thank you, Ellie." She smiled, and Ellie nodded. "Of course." She shrugged nonchalantly though a smile evident on her face.

Jamie put water in the cup, setting the brushes in it before walking back to Liliana. She gasped in awe when she saw Lily had already started drawing "I see you've started something?" She inquired, Lilley nodded paying Jamie no mind.