Thoughts: Boss' Misdeeds

Yeah sure, they were corrupted and not themselves. Yes, they did have a lot of personal issues and perhaps trauma. They're still mostly held responsible for their actions that caused harm towards others.

So... what did each boss do wrong? And how did their actions affect other people? (Only including what is established in Gacha World.)

~~~~~

Firstly, I think I need to establish that I do believe most of the monsters spawned from the boss' corruption portal, aka the blades of corruption, did have their own sentience and thus the damage dealt by them is considered their own fault, and not the boss' fault. The boss' still is responsible for summoning these monsters but any collateral damage should mostly be blamed on the monsters themselves.

Secondly, all bosses are, of course, at fault for attacking the Summoner and Ellie. However, the Summoner and Ellie went into their fights knowing full well of the dangers presented. Ergo, it wasn't a huge deal, but I'll still be holding all the bosses accountable for that.

Pirate Jessie:

Although some of the monsters were summoned from her corruption portal, these monsters weren't completely under her control, also they only did minimal damage. Gacha Robo and Green Jester were dealing with monsters of the forest, of which had nothing to do with Jessie. Akki and Demon Hunter did deal with some of the monsters but I don't think it was such a big deal.

I think the only true victims here were her crewmates as they had to deal with her harshness and her greed for treasure. Treating your own crew and friends like worthless beings is cruel and wrong (*nudges another boss*). Therefore, Pirate Jessie didn't really cause much collateral damage outside but did indeed hurt her crew's well-being.

She did also say she would destroy all of Gacha Woods in order to find the treasure. So, that's basically a conspiracy to commit mass deforestation without permission.

Afterwards, she did apologise to her crewmates and left Gacha Woods unharmed.

Yandere Kuku:

Again, some monsters were spawned, this time they did notable damage to the kingdom. I wouldn't completely blame Kuku for that damage, but she still has to take some responsibility. Also, we're not sure if the monsters that broke through the kingdom's wall were spawned by Kuku or not, so I can't really hold her accountable for that major damage. The monsters she did spawn though were mostly targeting Aoi and Kugari, so would that be considered attempted kidnapping? I'm not sure...

What Kuku did do though, is hurt her friend's feelings. However, since it was only directed to one person, you could say Kuku actually didn't do much damage. Also, Aoi understood that Kuku wasn't herself at the moment, so aside from a few hurtful words, Aoi didn't suffer much.

What Kuku could have done was torment or harass Kugari with forcing him to notice her, but she didn't do that. So she's fine. (*sweats but ignores 'Gacha Memories'*)

Afterwards, she genuinely apologised to Aoi and, of course, didn't go crazy for Kugari.

Luna:

She is a victim here. When she was corrupted, she really just stayed in her own world, isolated from the rest. Thus, she never inflicted damage on anyone or anything outside herself.

She did have the intent to eliminate the creator, but that was by a final means, she did request for the creator to release her friends from their state. So, she only attacked the Summoner who she thought was the creator in order to save her friends.

However, the monsters she spawned in which escaped into Xkour did endanger the lives of the brainwashed players. So, in a way, she did cause some form of damage.