Stress Relief ( NSFW )

Miranda straddled you as soon as your clumsy body hit the bed, you could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter by the second. You looked up into Miranda's ocean eyes, almost begging without words, she knew what you wanted but couldn't resist cupping your cheek with her hand. She stroked over your cheekbone with her thumb and you melted into her touch, you felt in a daze, the love you have for her seemed eternal and ineffable, her hovering body increased your already high levels of desire, her eyes darkened with lust as she kissed you.
" I want to eat you." She whispered.
" Andy, devour me." You responded, colliding your lips to hers in a bruising kiss as you felt her knee press up against your core.
You didn't know if this was on purpose or involuntary as she leaned closer towards you, if this was at all possible.

" Please, angel. Please don't tease." You pleaded in almost a groan of fustration.
She smiled and lifted your body up a bit so she could remove your shirt, throwing it God knows where.
" Up." She tapped your hips which immediately bucked up so she could remove your pants that joined your shirt elsewhere.
You were left in your underwear, she could see how soaked you were as your slickness quite literally leaked through your panties.
Miranda trailed three fingers over your clothed slit, the friction was enough for you to buck your hips again as your legs wantonly opened.
" You're teasing." You whimpered.
" I know, I just want this to last. I like you under me." She responded.

She removed the rest of your clothes with ease and gazed at your desperate body, now feeling hollow, empty and starved. You ached for her, you were parched.
You spread your legs again eagerly and Miranda's fingess immediately met your core, collecting the wetness that coated it and running her index and ring fingers up and down your slit in slow motions.
You groaned at the feeling, bucking your hips in a weak attempt to increase Miranda's pace.
" Okay okay." She giggled, circling your clit and moving her fingers a bit faster as her lips joined yours in a slow and passionate kiss that made you realise that there was no rush, this thought did not help your fustration as you longed for your release.

Miranda inserted her two fingers inside you which made you let out a gasp at the sudden feeling. She smiled down at your reaction, taking the sight before her in.
" Fuck yes! Faster!" You screamed as Miranda hit your g-spot. She let out moan at your loud reaction and obeyed, the brutal pace of her fingers brought you close to the edge as you battled to make out a coherant sentence.
" And—Andy—i'm gonn'-cum!"
She made eye contact with you, your breathing was erratic and you were practically dripping everywhere.
" Cum for me, detective." She said, you had never heard Miranda's voice sound so deep and dripping with lust.

The coil in your stomach came undone as your legs shook vigorously. Your eyes battled to stay open as you indulged yourself in the pleasure of the moment. Your moans became so loud, Miranda had to place a gentle hand over your mouth so no one would come knocking at your door on red alert. Your hands gripped the sheets tightly, you were surprised they weren't torn. As you were coming down from your high, Miranda slowed down her pace, whispering words of affirmation and praises your way.
When your orgasm had subsided, you lay on the bed, breathing heavily and eventually smiling at Miranda whose eyes wandered over your body, she met your eyes and smiled back, capturing you in another passionate kiss.
" Can I clean you up, how ahout—"
You stopped Miranda from speaking more.
" In-in the nightstand." You gestured towards it, causing Miranda to frown in slight confusion.
She opened the drawers and let out a chuckle as she saw the strap sitting inside it.
" You sure?"
You nodded and sat up, removing Miranda of her clothing in a fast motion that caused her to gasp at the sudden coldness of the air. You admired her bare body for a short moment, goosebumps appeared on her pale skin.

" I want you to ride me, angel. I promise you'll feel warm." You smirked at her wide-eyed reaction as she handed you the strap which you placed on yourself
" If it gets too much, you'll tell me?" You asked.
" Yip." Miranda nodded as she straddled your body, kneeling above the strap and grabbing hold of your shoulders as she lowered herself slowly down.

The strap entered Miranda and she let out a groan, pausing halfway to adjust for a few moments. She sat down fully, her body on yours made the warmth radiating from both of your bodies evident.
" Oh, y/n." She breathed, shutting her eyes to fully absorb the moment.
" Are you okay?" You asked.
She nodded before opening her eyes and rolling her hips, fighting back moans as she tried to speak.
" I heard— t-that you s-should spell co-coconut with y-your hips when doing t-this." She almost moaned out with a small smile.
You looked at her in amusement. You were amused by her ability to tell you facts in the middle of sex.
" Really, where did you hear this?" You asked with a chuckle.
" T-tumblr." Miranda moaned as she lifted her hips and dropping down quite suddenly.
Her moans were music to your ears, she grew louder and louder and faster and faster.
" More!" She screamed, releasing your shoulders and holding onto the headboard so she wouldn't hurt you as her nails dug into the wood of the headboard.

You gave her more by moving your own hips and bringing one of your hands down to her slit. You found her clit and circled it which made Miranda release a howl of pleasure.
" Oh! Y/n, fuck babe! I'm coming!" She screamed.
" Go ahead angel." You said, picking up your unrythmetic  pace with both your hands and your hips.
Your other hand grasped on Miranda's waist, helping her stay in pace as she rode out her high. It took extra longer for her to come down as she almost fell against you, keeping herself up with her hand on the headboard.
" Well done, angel." You whispered, caressing her sweat coated face, she leant into your touch with a weak smile.
" I'm going to pull out now, okay?" You asked and she nodded, assisting you by raising her hips one last time. She dropped down on the bed beside you as you removed the strap quickly, placing it elsewhere to deal with later as you brought your girlfriend into your arms.
" That was intense." She mumbled into your bare chest.
" Are you okay? I didn't hurt you?"
" No, it was the best." Miranda said with a smile, raising her eyes to meet yours.
" How about, in a few minutes we shower together and cuddle, we've had a stressful week." You said.
" Okay."
" I love you so much." You said.
" I love you too." Miranda responded, kissing your lips softly.

Smutty SMUTTTTTTTTTT, thank you for reading! Sorry for the unusually slow updates, been busy <3