sick-alex x reader

It was a hot summer day, and I was walking home from the pool. I had just spent the entire afternoon swimming and playing with Maya, and I was exhausted. As I walked, I felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over me. I stumbled to the side of the road and sat down on the grass, trying to catch my breath.

As I sat there, feeling sick and alone, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, you okay?"

I turned around to see Alex, a boy from my English class, standing behind me. Alex was one of the cool kids, and I had always admired him from afar. But now, seeing him up close, I felt even more nervous.

"I'm fine," I said, trying to hide the fact that I was about to throw up.

"You sure?" he asked, looking concerned.

I nodded weakly, too embarrassed to admit that I was feeling sick. Alex sat down next to me and started talking, and I was surprised to find that he was actually really easy to talk to. We talked about our favorite books and TV shows, and I felt like we had a real connection.

As we talked, my nausea began to subside, and I started to feel better. Alex even walked me home, making sure I was okay before he left. It was a small act of kindness, but it meant the world to me.

Over the next few weeks,Alex and I started hanging out more and more. We would meet up after school and talk for hours, and I felt like I had finally found a friend outside of Maya. It was a new experience for me, and I was grateful for it.

As the summer drew to a close, and the start of school loomed ahead, I felt a sense of dread. I didn't want to lose the newfound friendship I had with Alex, but I was afraid that once we got back to school, things would go back to the way they were before.

I wonder what I should do now.

🤓
remember to get sleep💯