brandt x reader

I had always had a crush on Brandt. He was so cool and confident, and I loved the way he dressed and talked. But I never thought I had a chance with him.

One day, I was sitting in class, doodling in my notebook, when I heard someone sit down next to me. I looked up, and to my surprise, it was Brandt.

"Hey," he said, flashing me a smile. "What's up?"

I felt my heart race as I tried to think of something to say.

"Not much," I managed to reply. "Just drawing."

Brandt leaned over to look at my notebook, and I felt my face turn red with embarrassment. But to my surprise, he seemed genuinely interested.

"Wow, that's really good," he said, pointing to one of my drawings. "You're really talented."

I felt a surge of confidence as I realized that Brandt was actually talking to me. We started chatting, and before I knew it, class was over.

Over the next few weeks, Brandt and I started hanging out more and more. We would walk home from school together, or meet up at the mall to go shopping. It was like a dream come true, and I couldn't believe that someone as cool as Brandt would want to hang out with me.

One day, as we were walking home from school, Brandt took my hand. I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body as I realized what was happening.

"I really like you," he said, looking into my eyes.

"I like you too," I replied, feeling like I was on top of the world.

From that moment on, Brandt and I were inseparable. We went on dates, watched movies together, and even had our first kiss. It was like we were meant to be together.

😙
for you artists
clean your room
i can tell its dirty