jealousy-dustin x reader

Y/N was a new student in Dustin's class at the middle school. From the moment she walked into the classroom, Dustin was immediately drawn to her. He thought she was funny, smart, and beautiful. They quickly became friends and would spend time together at lunch and after school.

As the days passed, Dustin began to develop feelings for Y/N. He would get nervous around her and found himself thinking about her all the time. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he was too scared of ruining their friendship.

One day, Y/N came to school and told Dustin that she had a date with a boy from another school. Dustin tried to hide his disappointment, but Y/N could tell that something was bothering him.

The next few days were tough for Dustin. He tried to act normal around Y/N, but he couldn't shake off his jealousy. He didn't like the thought of Y/N spending time with someone else, especially someone he didn't know.

Dustin's jealousy started to affect their friendship. He would make snarky comments when Y/N talked about her date, and he wouldn't pay attention when she was telling him about her day. Y/N started to get frustrated with Dustin's behavior, and she confronted him about it.

"Dustin, what's going on? You've been acting strange lately. Are you mad at me?" Y/N asked.

Dustin took a deep breath and decided to be honest with Y/N. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I've just been feeling jealous lately. I don't like the thought of you being with someone else. I think I have feelings for you."

Y/N was surprised but also relieved to hear this. "Dustin, I had no idea. I feel the same way," she said with a smile.